Puzzling

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Veru

Re: Puzzling

Post by Veru » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:30 pm

@JunoonMonty
And just look at Ireland, Wales and England. H2 is only losing and losing, and tell yourself again that they are so powerful ;)

Sir Jorsky

Post by Sir Jorsky » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Heh, same old Veru; but we're friends now so I like it. :P

Anyway, peace is good in the real world; but in Stronghold it's bad because we don't even have tournaments or anything. No matter who wins, this should be the biggest and best war yet. :D
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.

Veru

Post by Veru » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Hehe, I'm always argueing with everyone. It's all me :)
I enjoy this war, will get more achievments :)

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 pm

h19 is just going to be just as bad if not worse like someone said. they are greedy and look for any reason to destroy someone.

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 am

Mors Mortis wrote:h19 is just going to be just as bad if not worse like someone said. they are greedy and look for any reason to destroy someone.
Why are you of all people now drinking TCA cool aid. If you did not believe TCA when they said that I wanted to replace them with something worse with myself as the leader why do you believe them now? The players, in this world, for the first time in a long time, now have a choice. Thanks to some players in power who put themselves in a position to lose everything, for the right to govern themselves, TCA no longer has a monopoly in this world.

TCA and it's hold on world one was unique in all the worlds in this game as far as I know. If they win we will go back to TCA world rule, if they lose the chances of H19 doing what TCA did is slim to none. The players fighting to not be lapdogs for TCA are not going to just turn around and be lapdogs for H19, or any other house. Only the players fighting for TCA are fighting for TCA world rule, or they are also drinking the coolaid.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 am

I don't care for ca any more then you do but I have talked to people who felt that h19 is no better then ca or h2. both are Hippocrates in every way and both are just land and power hungry that will step on anyone to get their way....

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 am

Mors Mortis wrote:I don't care for ca any more then you do but I have talked to people who felt that h19 is no better then ca or h2. both are Hippocrates in every way and both are just land and power hungry that will step on anyone to get their way....
What has house 19 done to make them a hypocrite?
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Veru wrote:@JunoonMonty
And just look at Ireland, Wales and England. H2 is only losing and losing, and tell yourself again that they are so powerful ;)

yeah and the next day h2 win and win and win...... this war is either you choose absolute order, or a republic for governing this, world.... I for enjoy all this emotional torment that comes with this game, and obviously i turned to the hard line controllers, because personally better experience then with the freedom fighter/ liberates or whatever.......

Veru

Post by Veru » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Can you tell me where is H2 actually winning? So far I know, most efficient actions were done by several players under control of one and the same person.

Kaledren

Post by Kaledren » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 am

Wow....took a H16 castle to one set of walls, and they completely rebuilt it within the hour. Pay to win sissy card w.h.o.r.e.s.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”