Puzzling

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Gwtheyrn

Re: Puzzling

Post by Gwtheyrn »

You're right, the CA has gained back a whole two counties, Mors. Nevermind they're about to lose at least two more and two COUNTRIES on top of that.

Also, fail troll is fail.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

Why would you WANT them to win mors? If TCA falls that will lead to a power gap, a power gap will lead to more war. Considering this is a war game, wouldn't it make more sense if the TCA lost, or was at least no longer to impose an absolute dictatorship over the rest of the world?

I don't play World 2, but from an outsider's perspective it seems like an entity such as the Celtic Alliance is the worst thing that could happen to a game like this.
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

It didn't used to be that way, Taxi, but House 2 started boxing people out of the decision-making. They went from being leaders to being dictators, deciding when the rules applied and to whom they applied, naming themselves judge and jury. My house was once told to by an H2 marshal to shut up, get in line, and do as we're told or we'd be eradicated when we protested something that was supposed to be voluntary. That wasn't the alliance we joined.

It used to be a good thing, but the core rotted out with corruption and one house rising at the expense of the others.
Lord Timett

Post by Lord Timett »

* looks like H2 got owned..

Last time i looked it was all orange, now they are just a mediocre house. Btw World 2 looks like a rainbow swirl with colors everywhere lol :p
My world 5 has more defined borders and colors closely packed together.
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

Day 535 - Wales has fallen.
JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi »

You guys really don't mess around on this world. Last week H2 owned all of the British Isles, now they own only Ireland. What happened with Scotland?
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

JaxiTaxi wrote:You guys really don't mess around on this world. Last week H2 owned all of the British Isles, now they own only Ireland. What happened with Scotland?
A faction within the TCA joined another CA house. They are trying to make H19 (no longer a CA member) lose the next glory round it seems.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

The Celtic Alliance is big on trying to manipulate the glory race. Before this, the plan was to ask every sheriff to join H2 in order to force a quick resolution to the rest of the glory race and "punish" Firefly Studios by forcing them to admit that they don't have anything planned for the end of the glory race. That plan eventually became forcing every sheriff to participate under threat of attack, but it fell apart as member houses started to grumble.

Now the current plan is to try to push H19 out of the race by raising up H6. I guess they've given up on H20, and are confident that they can maintain their lead in this glory round.
Veru

Post by Veru »

I hope some day I will know how much $$ RichTheIrish spent on this game to make his account unbanned for cheating before, and securing his account from being banned for multiaccounting ;)
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

There are many things I would LOVE to repost publicly, that for one reason or another, I do not feel I have a right to re-post. This message was widely distributed so I feel I have the right to repost it here for all to see.
I come to you as a Queen, to motivate Ireland with the truth that all Citizens deserve to know. We stand up with our allies in Irish Houses 2/3/11/14/20 and Scottish Houses 6/7/9/15/16. We fight for reason, tradition, and for our friends with devotion. This week we have dished out to our enemies a mere sample of our astounding might.

War has been declared upon us by House 19 followed by 1/4/8/18 and we shall triumph. This all began out of the greed House 19 has for land that belongs to allied Houses. Poaching entire factions holding territories from allies without negotiation.

English houses 19 and House 4 now lie in bed with many longterm enemies and House 10 who have invaded Ireland many times, who we all fought hard against together. To help these traitors and backstabbers(former allies) make gains as equals. But no more.
Now House 19 has monked out our Irish Kingship for a second time since this world began. Each time House 19 has planted false trust to remain at our side all the while making gains together with us, and now we know why...

Our goal is to bring peace back to Ireland. The only way to attain a lasting peace is the complete removal of our enemies in Ireland. We will not cease against them.

It is extremely important to understand if you are a member of a house that is marked as our enemy(1/4/8/18/19), your villages will be attacked and eliminated in a matter of time, no matter what rank you are.

For those players belonging to the enemy houses, especially new players and of course anyone interested in long-term survival. I highly recommend that you leave house immediately before your villages are tallied and targeted for elimination.

Members of our Irish Houses 2, 3, 11, 14, and 20 : Please contact your faction General and ask how you can get involved for our Country. Defend your land and push forward.

Members of our Scottish House allies 6, 7, 9, 15, 16 : Please contact Scottish leaders and ask what you can do to assist across the water.

If you are an honest or bored Irish Citizen that wants to fight back for the honor of our great Country, please contact a local leader of Houses 2, 3, 11, 14, or 20.

Take notice, we have the will, the courage, and the plot to carry out our goal.

Countess El-ahrairah
House 2 Marshall
Queen of Ireland
I love how H19 is greedy, but TCA is not, House 2 and TCA controlled every country in the world (and 16 of the 20 houses), but they are not greedy. Anyone that opposes H2 is greedy to TCA.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Return to “World 2 Lounge”