Puzzling

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Kaledren

Puzzling

Post by Kaledren »

It's sad. I really can't wrap my head around how SO MANY can be satisfied with being obidient lapdogs to the CA and sit waiting to be thrown a table scrap every so often while 2 Houses in the CA reap all the rewards.

I guess they have wrapped their orange cheeto stained, sausage-like fingers tighter around their minions than I previously thought. No backbones to speak of. Enjoy having your strings tugged by your puppet master.

Sure...H12 is real small and not as well organized as I had liked for this situation to rear it's head...and yes, we WILL be razed from Scotland soon enough....but honestly...I'd rather go out a free player standing and fighting than be on my knees begging for the permission of the CA to do anything.

Actually looking forward to being reset and move to where I don't have to look so closely at particular colors. At least we will be able to advance at our own pace, and not what is authorized to us. Good riddance Scotland and keep fighting the good fight to those with the bean bags to do so.
JunoonMonty

Re: Puzzling

Post by JunoonMonty »

House 2 helps new players and tell them how to get a grip in the game, of course theyre not gonna let some beginner just snatch up a parush. I've been playing this game as a neutral player for very very long, and house 2 was the only house that didnt raid me, or raze me without any reason. Even now house 4 and 19 are fighting against oppression? hahaha that is laughable. These two houses are worse than what is currently in power. At least H2 knows how to control.... and they definently do not abuse, they just keep greedy players in check. Freedom fighters? hahahaha tell that to the 100's of new players, that can only get a safe haven from h2 cause everyone else doesn't have respect for other players in the game!
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

I'm not even really talking about H2, perhaps you assumed that because of the color orange comment in there. That was more meant for something other than H2. Speaking more of H16. They have lied time and time again to push their own agendas, cheated people out of Parishes...or twisted and/or ignored their own rules to make gains and keep everyone else down.

And I have been in this game a long time....and followed the CA's rules...but getting crapped on constantly because of the above makes enemies for them more than anything.

Dance puppet dance.
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

people who end up calling others puppets are the ones that never make it in history, and end up not being able to function in society. And For some reason, puppets created great republics, puppets created nations, and puppets created safety for the human race. Another word for puppet is called citizen --> roussau --> social contract!
So when i dance like a puppet, i help create a society and the puppet master guarantees safety.

Funny how in the real world the once that said I am no dancing puppet became worse dictators than their predecessors!
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

JunoonMonty wrote:people who end up calling others puppets are the ones that never make it in history, and end up not being able to function in society. And For some reason, puppets created great republics, puppets created nations, and puppets created safety for the human race. Another word for puppet is called citizen --> roussau --> social contract!
So when i dance like a puppet, i help create a society and the puppet master guarantees safety.

Funny how in the real world the once that said I am no dancing puppet became worse dictators than their predecessors!
LOL! Ok....

Again...let's see....

I have done nothing but helped all that were under my flag. Rewarded members with Parishes for outstanding service, giving 4 of MY parishes to these members taking me to 1 controlled (Because I am not a power *). Put my own money up for a TS3 server for members, gave resources to new players, answered questions they had patiently, helped them get villages (which we did via mail for activity, then gave 7 days to respond)....and always use diplomacy before brute force...which we almost NEVER resort to unless absolutely necessary, and even GAVE a couple of Parishes to CA members as a friendly offering. And again...followed the CA's rules to a T.

Where as.... the CA has lied...as in told me some Factions and/or players couldn't join us...but then take them into the CA. Screwed us out of Parishes we acquired the CA way...yet.....they found a loop hole- BS and /or pressuring way to take for them, placed spies without provocation in Factions and Houses, raze villages without trying to see if the issue could be resolved peacefully, and ignored their own rules in doing most of this.

Yeah....real heroes and peace bringers.
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

JunoonMonty wrote:At least H2 knows how to control....

I fail to see how this is at all a positive thing.

House 4 has no desire to control its own allies, much less possess the sheer arrogance to believe that it not only can, but has the right to control everyone else on the map.
Last edited by Gwtheyrn on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

yes and because your side was so fair and nice and helpfull you got to the top and rule the kingdom with justice. ooohh nooo wait your side doesnt rule that means that the players didnt think that your side is fair and just and helpful, because they gave their votes to the others.....
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

JunoonMonty wrote:yes and because your side was so fair and nice and helpfull you got to the top and rule the kingdom with justice. ooohh nooo wait your side doesnt rule that means that the players didnt think that your side is fair and just and helpful, because they gave their votes to the others.....
Due to threats or pressure...not because it's who they thought were better. Dilusional and clueless guy isn't he folks?......
JunoonMonty

Post by JunoonMonty »

nice that you always have to resort to name calling everytime you end your paragraph... hint for the future dont do that because shows, weak statement, and that you're not confident about your justification, and you use insults to ensure that the argument is strong enough, because your reason before ain't doin it for ya... hahhahahaahahhaah .... man this is fun....
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

JunoonMonty wrote:nice that you always have to resort to name calling everytime you end your paragraph... hint for the future dont do that because shows, weak statement, and that you're not confident about your justification, and you use insults to ensure that the argument is strong enough, because your reason before ain't doin it for ya... hahhahahaahahhaah .... man this is fun....
If you say so. I wouldn't say the things I have said if they weren't true. As usual...a CA member trying to twist things around to avoid the issues that exist. But I am done wasting my typing on you now. Enjoy defending away, but there are MANY that know how the CA truly is. People wouldn't come in droves and say the same things just to slander the CA if they haven't been affected by them in such ways. I know I wouldn't.

Enjoy your solo forum PvP!

Return to “World 2 Lounge”