It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Puzzling 

Post Re: Puzzling
Jim lets face it I do not think there is anything you can say or do to make me think other wise.

This war was started because h19 was throwing a fit because they was going to lose out on the glory round but that would be karma for how the leader of h19 treated people when they was part of ca.

This war was started on false pretenses and selfishness and greed.

Just so you know I will always despise ca, however I despise hoh for its lies and their false reasons for going to war.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:49 am

Mors Mortis wrote:
This war was started because h19 was throwing a fit because they was going to lose out on the glory round but that would be karma for how the leader of h19 treated people when they was part of ca.

Is it a surprise that when a house takes action to remove another house from the glory race they will not like it and do something about it?

It is about time TCA had some consequences for their actions, for 7 or so months they could basically do what they wanted with little resistance.

Mors Mortis wrote:
This war was started on false pretenses and selfishness and greed.

When a group as a monopoly in a game world they also get a monopoly in greediness. Just like in so many areas TCA whats to have their cake and eat it too. How TCA can have the audacity to call someone else greedy amazes me. How people can be fooled to go along with it amazes me even more.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 am

I never have nor will I ever be part of ca.
lets look at it like this, h19 the house that started this war their hands are no cleaner then the rest of ca.

they are just as guilty of trying to push other houses out of the glory round or watched other houses be pushed around.

where was their outrage when that happened?
why wasn't they feeling guilty when they was doing it to others?

Simple Answer is because they was still getting what they wanted and when they no longer got what they wanted they threw a fit and started a war.

so I have no sympathy for them as they have no right to be part of this war. you however jim do, you and a few others have been fighting against ca for how long now?

your new faction should have marked h19 as an enemy from the start of this war.

what is the reason you didn't view them as an enemy?

is it because you fell for their lies?
or are you going to look the other way because you need their support?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 am

Mors Mortis wrote:
I never have nor will I ever be part of ca.

You might as well be, what is the difference

Mors Mortis wrote:
lets look at it like this, h19 the house that started this war their hands are no cleaner then the rest of ca.

TCA started this war with the actions they took, and house 19 did not lead TCA

Mors Mortis wrote:
why wasn't they feeling guilty when they was doing it to others?

They left TCA unlike the other houses that are still in it.

Mors Mortis wrote:
so I have no sympathy for them as they have no right to be part of this war.

Says the guy who is not in world 2

Mors Mortis wrote:
your new faction should have marked h19 as an enemy from the start of this war.

I don't have a faction I joined one, I can determine who is an enemy and who is not.

Mors Mortis wrote:
what is the reason you didn't view them as an enemy?

They didn't do anything wrong

Mors Mortis wrote:
is it because you fell for their lies?

I do not agree with the premise of the question.

Mors Mortis wrote:
or are you going to look the other way because you need their support?

Again a false premise, and I have looked at them a lot more than you have and talked to their leaders.

So you finally answered my question about what you would do, and if you were consistent you would be fighting H4, and other houses also, and we will soon be back to farmville in world 2.

Thread here:

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Quote:
You might as well be

Why? because I question the true motives behind this war?

Quote:
what is the difference

that is an easy Answer: it is because as I am not part of ca nor hoh I can actually see these events from an angle neither side can or wont.

Also just because I do not have a village in w2 does not mean I am not invested in this world.

Quote:
TCA started this war with the actions they took, and house 19 did not lead TCA

You seem to know nothing of the leader's history.

He bullied, threatened, and crushed those who did not do what he wanted them to do.
He even had one of his own thrown out of his h19 faction when he was part of h2 and then had his house(h19) destroy him.

want to know why?
Because he didn't want to give up his parishes and like good house members h19 did as they was told by their leader who was part of h2 at the time.

I have talked to many in h19 and they was none to pleased but they knew if they didn't do what they was told they would suffer the same fate.

So if he had that done to his own house member what do you think he had done to others not in his house?

Quote:
They left TCA unlike the other houses that are still in it.

As I said before they only left because they was on the receiving end of what they had been doing to others when the was part of ca, hence why I said it was Karma.

besides you never once pointed out where their outrage was over it all and where they felt guilty for what they had done to others.

Quote:
They didn't do anything wrong

Oh no threatening others to give up their parishes while hiding under the banner of h2 and inserting h19 members into parishes under the guise of h2 members did nothing wrong.

all to get ready to pull from ca to start a war for their own selfish and greedy reasons and then for a bonus they tricked people to be their allies.

So do you think they can really be trust worthy?
if they was willing to do that to their first allies think of what they will do to hoh?

Quote:
I do not agree with the premise of the question.

doesn't matter if you agree with the question though you never did answer it.

Quote:
Again a false premise, and I have looked at them a lot more than you have and talked to their leaders.

Never said I did talk to them now did?
Their actions speak louder then words Jim.

Quote:
So you finally answered my question about what you would do

No actually I haven't.
don't confuse my disgust with hoh for support of ca as that is not the reason behind it.

I have already told you my reasons behind my disgust of hoh.

I would have been all for it and cheering on hoh if it was truly started because of the unfair treatment of ca and not started when a house with unclean hands finely left for selfish and greedy reasons because they didn't get what they wanted.

Quote:
and we will soon be back to farmville in world 2

that is unfortunate but don't worry ca will fall sooner or later and I really do look forward to that day.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Mors Mortis why do I feel like I am arguing with someone with a lawyer's degree and a copy of Rules for Radicals trying to convince me that the world is flat?

Thread here:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 am

Quote:
Mors Mortis why do I feel like I am arguing with someone with a lawyer's degree

Not sure if I should be offend or flattered because I do not have a law degree :lol:

Quote:
and a copy of Rules for Radicals trying to convince me that the world is flat?

I am not trying to do any such thing, we have different sets of opinions that just happen to clash Jim that is all.

and I am no more a radical then you are.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 am

Hello

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6