Ireland 3rd civil war

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Gwtheyrn

Re: Ireland 3rd civil war

Post by Gwtheyrn » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm

That would have been difficult to do, considering this war started due to H20 attacking H19.

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:24 am

no not the entire house more like one person who is just a h2 member who joined h20 to start the conflict left h20 for a little while.

from the h2 source of mine they told me this was not the first he did this so that really makes h20 a victim of their own lack of knowledge about that person's past.

h2 is pulling the strings of everything that is going on. my question is why does it seem h2 can sit back and do nothing really while h20 takes the hit?

Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes, as I stated before. However, being as he was flying House 20 colours at the time, their lot was cast for them. I suppose they could have kicked him out, but that didn't happen.

GorBlood

Post by GorBlood » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:48 pm

@ Mors

LOL. I'm very truly sorry if I offended you kind sir. :P

What strikes my nerve is that you post your baseless allegations with out a knowledge needed to post something like that. This is what strikes my verve, the fact that you lie or simply misinformed but if you are misinformed why post baseless crap here?

As to you replying to my comments .. .. you deeply wound me .. I LOVE to see you reply to me.. OMG I dream of it.. please... please reply .. NOT

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm

agreed Gwtheyrn they should have and from my sources H19 still hasn't really proven oneway or another.

I have to agree with my sources when they said that h19 has a hand with this as well. because a lot of h2 members was part of h19 before they ran back to their house and from what my sources tell me that they do believe h19 is behind this by keeping some of their people in some of the other houses to start trouble.

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I bet that TCA is laughing, and enjoys watching their enemies argue with each other.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 pm

I am sure they are. instead of going after h20, h19 and friends should have gone after h2 which is the head of the snake but as it seems they just want all the land for themselves and they call h2 greedy. :lol:

which is also is why they(those from all the house I talk to) think that h19 started this war somehow and have more to gain then h20 in attacking them.

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 am

Mors Mortis wrote:I am sure they are. instead of going after h20, h19 and friends should have gone after h2 which is the head of the snake but as it seems they just want all the land for themselves and they call h2 greedy. :lol:

which is also is why they(those from all the house I talk to) think that h19 started this war somehow and have more to gain then h20 in attacking them.

The war started when H20's Ally H2 gave H20 Ireland.

The players that left TCA including H19 to fight against TCA have everything to lose. How many times have a few players in the past risen up against TCA only to see there allies get cold feet leaving them alone to get slaughtered by TCA.

How do you fight against TCA without fighting their Allies and taking land?

Why have you so suddenly taken a complete 180?
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 am

no I just don't like h19 or h2/ca as they seem almost alike in bad ways.........

Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 pm

If you think we aren't going after H2, think again. You have to take their land because they rely on that. The key players are under constant ID (and have a massive pool of crowns. Reports vary between $1000 and $3000 spent to buy cards at the start of the war), so you take targets where they're available More land for the sovereign houses of honour means less land for the CA.

House 4 (and House 19, as I recall) had one purpose in mind when leaving the CA: autonomy. We desired the right to make our own way and our own future. We wanted no part of an alliance which expected perfect obedience to a single small group of elitists and rules which constantly changed to benefit themselves depending on the situation.

We didn't want a war, we didn't seek it out, but war was thrust upon us two days after leaving the alliance. Apparently, they thought this would be an easy fight.

They refused to give us due respect while in the CA, so now we will carve our respect out of their flesh.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”