It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Ireland 3rd civil war 

Post Re: Ireland 3rd civil war
H20 WAS TO BE DESTROYED!?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

from those I have talked to in h2, h4, h18, h19, and h20 they felt that h20 backed the wrong house and should have sided with h19 not h2.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 am

[6:14:24 PM] Christopher Miller:
KING KIRK III wrote:
H20 WAS TO BE DESTROYED!?

Not to my knowledge, unless there was something sinister going on behind closed doors amongst the CA ruling caste that my house was not made privvy to. It wouldn't surprise me at all, though. They've made a lot of decisions in a vacuum, and then expected everyone to follow along and do as they're told (or else.)

The sovereign houses of honour is the better alternative to CA. Rule by a handful of insular elitists in a closed circle is the wrong way to go. We desire brothers and sisters in arms, not pawns to be pushed around and manipulated. We fight together or we die together. If my brother is thirsty, I will give him water. If my sister stumbles, I shall kneel beside her and lift her up. There exists no desire to control the world- every country, province, and county through complex machinations. We, House 4, offer our allies a real partnership rather than undermining them and trying to keep them weak and subservient for our own benefit.

Allowed limited visual presence on the map in favour of house 2, houses 11 and 20 were suffocated, their factions having trouble effectively recruiting. My house could no longer stomach such treatment of our friends nor the disrespect owed ourselves. Allies should be equals, not servants. We chose to hold their gaze as the equals we are rather than go down once more on bended knee as they required.

House 20's current story is an unfortunate one. Under the guise of trying to save their place in the glory race for one more round the (now former, thanks to H19) king of Ireland switched over to their house. That day, he initiated a war with our alliance under House 20's colours, ensuring that they were dragged into the conflict: a pawn to be used, willing or no.

The reaction has been swift and violent, with the CA losing 3 out of 4 Irish provinces in two days of fighting, including the big prize that is Leinster just moments ago.

Never again will we or anyone who allies themselves with Houses 4 & 19 be looked down upon with scorn from on high by those who consider themselves your betters.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

well to be fair h19 was growing in power quietly and with their leader who seemed to have been calling the shots for awhile.

in other words h19 was just waiting and plotting as they worked in he shadows with h4. from what I was told from those with in h20, h4, and h19 h20 was doing a lot the work and h2 and h19 was coming in and claimed the spoils of victory for themselves while doing little them selves.

If that is true then everyone in h19 are just a bunch of lazy thieves.

I think instead of going after h20 they (h4 and h19) should have targeted solely on h2 and cut the head off the snake and watch the ca fall apart.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 am

This Sir is bunch of lies about House 19. House 19 worked hard to gain any teritory! When I took marshall position (around Day 120 of W2) House 19 was without any Countiees, controling just some Parishes! After some time, we gain few 3 counties by fighting under the banner of TCA. But every time we make some efforts in certain County, H2 was trying to clame it for them, even if we were the ones doing "dirty jobs"... Beside that, we had great cooperation with H2 and TCA, but their rulles were just always on their side...

House 19 havn't plot anything against House 2; the new Alliance of H4 and H19 was just a product of selfish hunger of House 2 for teritories...

IskeFCRS

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 am

That is why I used the word If as I am only going on what I was told from the sources I have in each of those houses.

Had h20 joined h18, 19, and 4 things might have gone a different route as it seems h19 has gotten a rather large chunk of land to work with.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 am

Mors

"in other words h19 was just waiting and plotting as they worked in he shadows with h4"

That is such a load of crap.. it stinks 100 miles away. Stop whoring the forums

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 pm

GorBlood wrote:
Mors

"in other words h19 was just waiting and plotting as they worked in he shadows with h4"

That is such a load of crap.. it stinks 100 miles away. Stop whoring the forums

such disrespectful reply, have I hit a nerve?
They say if one reacts in such away that there is some truth to what had been said so are you confirming that some of my observation was correct?

also do be mindful that I have yet to be disrespectful as I was only making an observation from the information I had gotten from people in those houses.

if you replay to me in such a manner again though I will ignore your replies for they are just disruptive and that is not needed on these forms.

just something to think about.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:33 pm

There is little point in arguing this, all it will do is ruffle feathers. It is most likely that you both are right. For Mors Mortis' source it was probably his plan (or at least hope) all along, but that does not mean that was the house's plan.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 pm

my sources from those houses have made one thing clear and that they had wished h20 had joined h19 and their allies instead of going against them.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next