Ireland 3rd civil war

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
KING KIRK III

Ireland 3rd civil war

Post by KING KIRK III »

yep, its ture. Pretty much. Ireland is at its third civil war.

This forum is for both sides to talk about the war, and say there thoughts about it.
countjimula

Re: Ireland 3rd civil war

Post by countjimula »

May wars be fought, more players have fun, and this world's population grow again.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

House 20 was going to be eliminated in the next glory round, so TCA gave H20 Ireland so H19 would be eliminated instead.

Thread here:
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

The Celtic Alliance has sundered.

House 4 and its sister houses departed the Celtic Alliance two days ago out of a desire for autonomy and to create our own future, securing an alliance with H19. House 19 was attacked today, and so House 4 comes to our ally's aid.

In other words, House 4 is done taking orders and this will not be the push-over fight I'm sure they expected. It's sad because it didn't have to come to this. I have a lot of friends in what remains of the CA still and we never wanted a fight with them. Everyone, do your duties you must (or don't), and at the end of the day, remember that this is all still just a game.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Gwtheyrn wrote: I have a lot of friends in what remains of the CA still and we never wanted a fight with them. Everyone, do your duties you must (or don't), and at the end of the day, remember that this is all still just a game.
If you play this game long enough some of your closest allies will become your worst enemys, and your enemy will be your ally. Always think of your enemy as a potential future ally.

Thread here:
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

I think of everyone as my enemy. Even myself! LOL
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

The player RichTheIrish (not sure about the spacing) in the dog eat dog faction in house 2 has a village named "No more crowns for H19 Generals" Does H2 buy their loyalty?

Thread here:
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

Couldn't tell you. Rich is a good guy though, and that doesn't seem like his way.
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

H20 WAS TO BE DESTROYED!?
Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn »

[6:14:24 PM] Christopher Miller:
KING KIRK III wrote:H20 WAS TO BE DESTROYED!?

Not to my knowledge, unless there was something sinister going on behind closed doors amongst the CA ruling caste that my house was not made privvy to. It wouldn't surprise me at all, though. They've made a lot of decisions in a vacuum, and then expected everyone to follow along and do as they're told (or else.)

The sovereign houses of honour is the better alternative to CA. Rule by a handful of insular elitists in a closed circle is the wrong way to go. We desire brothers and sisters in arms, not pawns to be pushed around and manipulated. We fight together or we die together. If my brother is thirsty, I will give him water. If my sister stumbles, I shall kneel beside her and lift her up. There exists no desire to control the world- every country, province, and county through complex machinations. We, House 4, offer our allies a real partnership rather than undermining them and trying to keep them weak and subservient for our own benefit.

Allowed limited visual presence on the map in favour of house 2, houses 11 and 20 were suffocated, their factions having trouble effectively recruiting. My house could no longer stomach such treatment of our friends nor the disrespect owed ourselves. Allies should be equals, not servants. We chose to hold their gaze as the equals we are rather than go down once more on bended knee as they required.

House 20's current story is an unfortunate one. Under the guise of trying to save their place in the glory race for one more round the (now former, thanks to H19) king of Ireland switched over to their house. That day, he initiated a war with our alliance under House 20's colours, ensuring that they were dragged into the conflict: a pawn to be used, willing or no.

The reaction has been swift and violent, with the CA losing 3 out of 4 Irish provinces in two days of fighting, including the big prize that is Leinster just moments ago.

Never again will we or anyone who allies themselves with Houses 4 & 19 be looked down upon with scorn from on high by those who consider themselves your betters.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”