Ireland 3rd civil war

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

Re: Ireland 3rd civil war

Post by countjimula »

Mors Mortis wrote:I am sure they are. instead of going after h20, h19 and friends should have gone after h2 which is the head of the snake but as it seems they just want all the land for themselves and they call h2 greedy. :lol:

which is also is why they(those from all the house I talk to) think that h19 started this war somehow and have more to gain then h20 in attacking them.

The war started when H20's Ally H2 gave H20 Ireland.

The players that left TCA including H19 to fight against TCA have everything to lose. How many times have a few players in the past risen up against TCA only to see there allies get cold feet leaving them alone to get slaughtered by TCA.

How do you fight against TCA without fighting their Allies and taking land?

Why have you so suddenly taken a complete 180?
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Sir Jorsky

Post by Sir Jorsky »

There are few angels here; fewer still with any power to speak of. I would make a deal with the devil himself in order to break the stranglehold H2 has on this world. That is all.
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Mors Mortis wrote: many of the houses had gotten a "Join us or you die, stay out of the war or you die"

some from all the house was offered a deal that if they do not do anything to them then they will be safe.. then they shove a sword in your back when you are not looking.

h19 is not a house to trust I was talking to someone from h19 who said that they seen many h19 members say one thing then when the other players was not looking they get excom and then removed off the map.

so how does that make h19 any better?

h19 is starting to look more and more worse then ca by the day.

the more I learn about h19 the more I am starting to lean in favor of ca and more I want to see h19 burn.
What is your source? Mors Mortis your are not even in world 2. Unlike TCA I will not say that every member of H19 is an angel, but I will say that any player that participates in such behavior has to be delt with or kicked out of the house. If this is going on and the leaders in H19 do not put a stop to it, or are participating in it, I will leave H19. Acting like a bully would be the stupidest thing for anyone fighting TCA to do, now that there is a choice in the world. TCA trying to make the world believe that their enemies are worse than they are is a good tactic, because they are running out of cards to play.

If anyone has gotten threatening letters from a player in H19 after this war started please forward them to the H19 leadership so we can put a stop to this, if there is any of this going on.

Thread here:
Larsstronghold

Post by Larsstronghold »

Hello
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

I have been observing the battle for several weeks now and have seen territory change hands quicker than a blink of an eye. Since part of the issue is due to territorial demands I am going to make a suggestion that may be prevent a civil war from occuring again.

I propose that peace be made as soon as possible between both sides. Then we can set up a Peace Conference and negotiate the partitioning of territory amongst the 21 houses (including the Houseless factions). Territory should be partitioned according to the population of the Houses. The House (or Houseless faction) with members occupying the most parishes in a county should be awarded the county. This will apply to the rest of World2. Afterwards boundaries will be drawn up with the controlling House (or Houseless faction) being responsible for the security of the territory.

Each House (or Houseless faction) controlled territory will be in charge of passing laws with the consent of the governed. The House (or Houseless faction) in control of the territory will be responsible for ensuring that the laws are implemented and followed properly and effectively. The House (or Houseless faction) controlling a territory will be responsible for policing the their territory to ensure that the laws are followed. They have the right to arrest (for good reasons only). Courts should be setup in world2. There will be Parish courts which will deal with criminal and civil cases. The same will apply for County, Provincial and Country courts. Then there will be a Consitutional Court which will be the highest court in World2. This court will hear cases with regards to Human rights issues. The Constitutional Court will only hear cases on an appeal basis. That means the case must be derived from a lower court case and only with regards to Human rights issues.

Each court will have a judge and a sheriff. The judge will be appointed via the votes of the faction leaders of the controlling House. In the case of a Houseless faction controlling territory the judge will be appointed via the votes of the faction members. 51% will be the minimum majority vote level for all types of votes.

As for neutral players and players who form a minority in terms of the House (or Houseless faction) that they fall under in a territory, they will be treated as citizens of the territory that they live in. Though they will not be allowed to vote they must follow the laws of the territory, they can be arrested, they can be taken to court and they can take others to court.

There will also be an Emperor who will control World2. He won't possess absolute power but he will have the right to veto a decision if it is not in the best interests of World2. He can also declare war and he will remain in office indefinitely (until he resigns or becomes inactive for too long). A new Emperor will be voted for by the leader of each territory.

Everybody in World2 will have more rights and more power than before but this time there will be a balance valve to prevent unnecessary conflicts from occuring again. Everybody will have a role to play in society and every leader will be accountable for their own actions and for the actions of those they are governing.

I hope my ideas will inspire future change.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Reynauld de Chatillon wrote: Since part of the issue is due to territorial demands I am going to make a suggestion that may be prevent a civil war from occuring again.
I think you should try your plan as a leader in a house, then if it fails only your house fails and not the entire world.

The only real checks and balances in this game are competing houses. Only another house or alliance of similar power can hold another group in check and improve each other due to completion (military, economic, or otherwise). This is how it works in the real world as well as in this game.

The world is governed by fixed principles that apply as much to two babies in a sandbox both wanting to play with the same toy, as it does with two negotiating nations.

You can think of those principles as the land, your understanding of those principles as the map (as wrong or right as it might be), and laws (or ways of governing) as a transparency placed over this map.

We had almost exactly what you are talking about with TCA. We can argue whether or not it was created with good intentions, but there is little argument when it comes to what it became.

Once TCA had an almost complete monopoly of power in this world they lost many incentives that they otherwise would have if others had power. Why, other than out of the kindness of there heart, would they not just raze any player causing an issue?

TCA have said many times that if a player does not agree with them that they could just go to another world (most players would just leave the game). I recently had a discussion with them on this issue in chat and they stopped talking, and sent me a 500 cat capital attack. This is what they are used to, this is all they know.

Players in this game should be able to vote with their feet and/or their alliance, and not have to leave the game, or start over in a new world.

Thread here:
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

OMG Seriously ... so many threads made for crying about the state of w2 and how it's govern ... funny thing is all are made by same 2 players "Druf" and mister crying baby "countjimula" ... get over it already ... if you don't like war go play farmville.

All you do is sit under ID, cry and accuse ppl for having double accounts ... judged by your ppl whole H2 accounts are governed by one single person.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”