EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
kyprian

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kyprian » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 am

Interhouse alliances are hardly a game mechanical or developmental issue. How would you enforce a rule against houses allying? Start banning the whole server since they ate not attacking a specific house?

Kaledren

Post by Kaledren » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 pm

countjimula wrote:
Kaledren wrote:FF should put a limit on the amount of Houses that can be part of an alliance. Maybe 3 or 4 max. This way it can't get as out of control as it is on W2....and then it may actually be competitive instead of a zerg force that uses superior numbers to bully and rule.
I still do not think firefly should get involved other than changing some things to the overall game that I have already mentioned elsewhere. What has happened here is rare, and only temporary, and also less likely to happen again.

Kaledren wrote:If my House ruled...this would be a world rule.

I doubt the players in this would would let any one group do it again. I would surely be against it.
I'm not saying if my House SOLELY ruled...guess I should of worded that differently.

Unlike a lot of people in SHK's...I realize this is a game. I'd never purposely pigeon-hole others and restrict their enjoyment of the game just so I can power hog everything out of some misplaced sense of accomplishment. After all...competition is what keeps the game interesting and fresh...and a seperate game from Farmville.

I'd SUGGEST that most houses make a pact to allow no more than 3 or 4 Houses to form an alliance. Doesn't mean more than one alliance can't be formed between other Houses. Just not nearly every House on the server/world to make it a lopsided and impossible mission to even try to compete for those outside of that alliance.

Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi guys :) I'm new to the Stronghold Kingdoms forums. I noticed you guys are complaining about Kirk spamming. Are there any rules against spamming in the forums?

Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I've looked around and have seen no rules against spamming in the forums. What I can see is a section in the forums for unrelated topics to Stronghold Kingdoms called chitchat.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”