EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula
Posts: 891
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by countjimula » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 am

Gwtheyrn wrote:It's funny to hear guys whine about the CA. You'd be doing the exact same thing if the situation were reversed.

You lost and the victor makes the rules. Get over it.
Wait, I thought TCA were the protectors of all that is good, and anyone else is just evil. TCA is, and always has been, fair and just, and if anyone else had any power they would just bully everyone in this world.


In what world is it called whining to point out falsehoods spread by a group, and show that the group is trying to have it both ways? Oh yes, that would be world 2.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

KING KIRK III
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KING KIRK III » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Countijumala, i disagree a lot, how could you say the CA were ALWAYS BAD. They were a freedom force once...

KING KIRK III
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KING KIRK III » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Also, what else is funny? NO ONE SAID A THING ABOUT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. NOT EVEN YOU FIERFLY GUYS, if you all want to argue, do it on threads for arguing.

Mors Mortis
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mors Mortis » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

KK the only thing CA is for is themselves nothing more and everything less.

if they cared about freedom then they would give everyone the right to vote for who they wanted as parish leaders, ect.

but they do not care about freedom because if you do not do what they want they will destroy you even if it is over something silly or stupid.

The CA should have been forcefully disbanded by FF a long time ago.

countjimula
Posts: 891
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by countjimula » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:59 am

KING KIRK III wrote:Also, what else is funny? NO ONE SAID A THING ABOUT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. NOT EVEN YOU FIERFLY GUYS, if you all want to argue, do it on threads for arguing.
Some said it was a bad idea. What can we say to make it "on topic" for you?
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

GorBlood
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GorBlood » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Mors Mortis wrote:The CA should have been forcefully disbanded by FF a long time ago.

Well, now see you cant do that, your suggestion will be screwing with game dynamics. Its a mmo for a reason, and if devs on any game start telling players how to play.. that game will die off fast.


IMO H2 just proves a point, that organized faction/house can or in another words lots of people working together can * the system. It has been done on soooo many other mmo's that's it already even boring to talk about.

Go on youtube and type in "Zombie in yulai" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnjK5EVsIfI

One faction screwing with game mechanics of EVE online. OLD vid, but I was there :)

Veru
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Veru » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Since devs left players option to form alliances, player did what they could do, and now here we are. Blaming TCA because they won isn't good for those who blame - it only shows that you are bad with it that it is not your alliance who won. In any MMO game there is always someone who's on winning side, and it's possible to change who's currently winning - only if players are organised enough to do this.
If you'd stop whining and crying, start playing you could do something. Best players I know does not read forums at all, they're just playing and winning.

markimus
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by markimus » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Basically the game has a flawed mechanic, its hard enough with the AI, which attacks your villages almost daily (especially when you have a lot of villages) and it just becomes a chore to run it.
People just want to log on and play the fun aspects of the game and then log off, but you can't do that if you're in the middle of a war zone you constantly need to watch and rebuild your village, or have enough ID to defend yourself.
So people like to group together so they don't have to worry about losing their villages after spending weeks building them up, and that's where the problems occurs as there's no incentive for everyone not to group up and be friendly with each other, there's nothing stopping the whole server from doing that.

Mors Mortis
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mors Mortis » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Veru I really could careless about what you have to say as all I hear "is ca is good, we good, you dumb, we smart, we start faction and make people do what we want, you no like then you go leave w2, ugh, ugh because we better!"

ca ruined the game for everyone, a person cannot sneeze with out their permission or risk getting crushed.

countjimula
Posts: 891
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by countjimula » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 am

Veru wrote:Since devs left players option to form alliances, player did what they could do, and now here we are. Blaming TCA because they won isn't good for those who blame - it only shows that you are bad with it that it is not your alliance who won. In any MMO game there is always someone who's on winning side, and it's possible to change who's currently winning - only if players are organized enough to do this.
If you'd stop whining and crying, start playing you could do something. Best players I know does not read forums at all, they're just playing and winning.
I am sure new players in this world 2 are going to appreciate that when someone points out that TCA has taken away the War aspects of this game in world 2 they characterize it as "whining, and crying", after they have spent 3-4 months building up before realizing that fact. I do not care about who "wins" but I do want to point out the fact that a few players are playing in a way that takes most of the game away from others for their own selfish reasons.

markimus wrote:Basically the game has a flawed mechanic, its hard enough with the AI, which attacks your villages almost daily (especially when you have a lot of villages) and it just becomes a chore to run it.
People just want to log on and play the fun aspects of the game and then log off, but you can't do that if you're in the middle of a war zone you constantly need to watch and rebuild your village, or have enough ID to defend yourself.
So people like to group together so they don't have to worry about losing their villages after spending weeks building them up, and that's where the problems occurs as there's no incentive for everyone not to group up and be friendly with each other, there's nothing stopping the whole server from doing that.
This is a war game, and people join this game to fight in wars. If you want to build things and never have to worry about getting things destroyed there are many other games that you can play instead of forcing that way on others here. If you just want to farm in this game even with many wars it is not that hard to do. I find it sad that because of a minority of selfish players in this world the others are forced to play farmville.

You can make the odds greatly uneven in just about any game, but the flaw will not be with the game, but the people that make the odds so uneven and take away any competition.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Post Reply

Return to “World 2 Lounge”