EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
countjimula

Re: EVERYONE ON W2 LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by countjimula » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:26 am

Mors Mortis wrote: I Think you should not allow h2 to get anything but instead reset the glory rounds to zero and maybe make it where one house cannot win the glory round over and over again but make it where other houses can have a chance.
How will this be done in a way that is fair to the other houses in this world, houses in all the worlds, or dare I say it fair to house 2.

I feel that the speed of the glory race should in some way reflect the completion, in that when one house is doing so much better than the others, more houses are eliminated in each glory round. Perhaps there should be a glory percent quota that a house has to meet in each glory round to stay in the glory race.

I feel many players are just waiting for a house to win before getting back in the game and it is taking such a long time. In a "normal" world the time for the glory rounds and over all race is just about right, but in a world like this it is too slow.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 am

You do have a point CJ, I was just thinking that after x amount of time a house(any house) that have won a glory round can be entered into the race again, the problem really is that so many players from all the other houses jump ship and go to a different house...

maybe the better way to do it is to lock all players into a house that had won the glory round for x number of rounds to prevent cheating or also help prevent those with more then one account to move so easily from house to house which would make the houses to actually have to work for their win which houses like h2 doesn't have to as they just pull high ranked people into their house to make sure they win every time.

after all the way the system is set up h2 just cheapens the glory round.

KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:15 am

i kinow how to use the edit button, its just that i dobnt unless i findanything.

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

Kirk you cannot be that clueless, you know very well what we mean.
you spam threads when all you need to do is use ONE post to say everything yet you just spam while saying nothing at all.

Sir Jorsky

Post by Sir Jorsky » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 am

Lord Alacrity wrote:We're in the process of devising a rewards system for quests which will likely be applied in other areas of the game as well, including rewarding the members of the Houses which have won Glory Rounds. I think that the members of the houses who have sat by and let H2 take round after round will be rather upset when they see all the cool stuff that they've been throwing away their chances at. :roll:
Thank you Lord Alacrity for taking an interest in this topic. It is good to see that you know what is going on. I hope that your rewards system will shake things up a bit, because right now if you are not with H2 there is nowhere safe to respawn. People are being driven from the World 2.
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:47 am

I do not believe this reward system will do anything for other houses as long as they are under threat of being destroyed and driven off of the world.

they really need to do more about making it fair to all players by installing a way to prevent them from wining over and over again and keeping those players locked in with the faction and house to help keep them from jumping from faction to faction while also locking in their other accounts.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Looks like KKIII is trying to get a large number of posts for reposting the same re-worded sentance three times. I think that unless the poster double posts to reserve the second post spot at the top of the thread (due to the 60000 char limit on a post) they should get a warning. Any double posts after that should be reported by the fourm members so it can be deleted. Continued attempts to spam double posts should result in a temp ban.

Just my opinion. Thoughts?

Also notice the excessive amount of exclamation marks KKIII put in his subject.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:27 pm

I agree David, he needs to have a temp ban leveled against him because spamming is not called for.

Gwtheyrn

Post by Gwtheyrn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:47 pm

It's funny to hear guys whine about the CA. You'd be doing the exact same thing if the situation were reversed.

You lost and the victor makes the rules. Get over it.

Veru

Post by Veru » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

Lord Alacrity wrote:We're in the process of devising a rewards system for quests which will likely be applied in other areas of the game as well, including rewarding the members of the Houses which have won Glory Rounds. I think that the members of the houses who have sat by and let H2 take round after round will be rather upset when they see all the cool stuff that they've been throwing away their chances at. :roll:
Yes, finally after one and half a year we'll see anything useful with glory race thing. Finally, because in half of worlds it will be after 10 rounds or even more anyway.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”