Avon missing charter

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
C.Norris

Avon missing charter

Post by C.Norris »

Hi,
i would like to report 2 parish within Avon that have no charter, we were waiting for a them to spawn back but its been over a month now and still no charter. Can someone look into this please.

Thank you

C.Norris
Attachments
Avon missing charters.jpg
Avon missing charters.jpg (275.7 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
countjimula

Re: Avon missing charter

Post by countjimula »

I do not know the specifics, but I do know charters appearing are based on the population (or number of villages I am not sure). The population in world 2 is so low that the server that automatically adds charters will not do so until the population in the area (or world, I do not know how it is based) increases. It just so happened that those 2 parishes ended up not getting any charters.

Once the population increases you will again see charters in those parishes, if not new players spawning in it, but most likely both.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
C.Norris

Post by C.Norris »

you are probably right...sux tho :cry:
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

C.Norris wrote:Hi,
i would like to report 2 parish within Avon that have no charter, we were waiting for a them to spawn back but its been over a month now and still no charter. Can someone look into this please.
There are 2 distinct village spot types. One is a starting village position, in this position you only get starting villages, given to a player who has no villages in the world. The other is a charter village position, here charters can appear.
If you raze a village that is in a starting village position no charter will ever appear, it will only ever get another starting village.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

We are aware of an issue with some other parishes on World 2 which oddly have nothing in them. We will be looking into this.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”