It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 CA, we must realize this... 

Post CA, we must realize this...
What happened to the freedom fighting old CA? The CA that many people today never met. Why are you like this now? someone might ask. And i will tell you, therefore im part of the CA myself. We got greedy, we fought the old h10, h5, and h17. They used to be evil houses, and the CA destroyed them and took there land, there villages, there power. But we CA got overwhelmed with all the power. Not me and maybe others, not me becuase i was constantly razed by enemies, i was new at the time, so i wasnt that good. The CA helped me, but soon i realized they were getting to become the enemy of there old selves. We are not the same my comerades. Not anymore :(.
I hope that many CA like me realize what my point is. We have become what we set out to destroy! Like many warlords of time, like Napoleon Bonaprte, etc.. We dont need to give up power, we can just use it for good purposes, we have abused the power too much, and we need to rethink our strategy of using it. Please consider me trying to help world 2 stay alive.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Post Re: CA, we must realize this...
What you guys that never got on teamspeak dont see, is we never set out to destroy h3 because they were evil tyrants, we did it to win. Old h10 ? The only challenge we ever had was h3 , I mean sure h10 and h5 had some better fighters than h3 but not having the long haul threat of attack made it easy for us. As a former leader of the TCA, trust me, killing evil isn't the goal.

I realized winning so fast was boring, and the Irish king angered me so I decided to cut off his head, of course then I fought h2, h20, and even a few others for a couple weeks just for fun. The sad thing is 90 percent of the people that made tca into the powerhouse it is , have moved on to other games. So now you mainly have the sniveling politicians, and a few of the passionate players that lost their passion and have turned into sniveling politicians.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

I heard that many players from house 19 in world 1 came over when world 2 started, (about day 100 in world one) and started what became TCA. Is that true?

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 am

h17 was an evil house? I was told they got into the war because their ally did. I'm part of it btw but I only joined after the war so maybe I don't know everything

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Lukiieeie wrote:
h17 was an evil house? I was told they got into the war because their ally did. I'm part of it btw but I only joined after the war so maybe I don't know everything

Any house that is not a lapdog for The Celtic Alliance is called "Evil" by TCA. House 17 was fighting TCA and was therefore Evil. After H17 lost they joined TCA.

countjimula wrote:
I heard that many players from house 19 in world 1 came over when world 2 started, (about day 100 in world one) and started what became TCA. Is that true?

It seems I am wrong here the players from H19 became H3 in this world. H19 in the early days of world 1 did have a reputation of playing dirty. The group I was playing with in world one joined H19, even though most of the players that played dirty had left (most likely to join world 2). We still had the reputation of being a house that played dirty, and it worked to our disadvantage.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Chickens: Home to roost.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]