It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed? 

Post Re: Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?
My comments seem to fall on mostly deaf ears. They just keep talking about how great it is to be in such a big alliance. I do feel that this too close alliance has broken the game. Houses need to have some incentive for self interest that would discourage the creation of superhouses. That is what the glory race was supposed to do. Houses should be fighting for glory until they are removed.

Let me tell you what they are doing. They have twisted the glory race into a game against the dominant house on World 1. They want to finish the rounds before World 1 finishes, simple as that. I find it a poor substitute to a real game of SHK.

Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 am

Sir Jorsky wrote:
Let me tell you what they are doing. They have twisted the glory race into a game against the dominant house on World 1. They want to finish the rounds before World 1 finishes, simple as that. I find it a poor substitute to a real game of SHK.

If they think that other players will equate house 2 winning glory rounds, in world 2 as it is now, to any house winning glory rounds in the other worlds, they are kidding themselves. This is especially true when comparing world 1 to world 2.

They have twisted the glory rounds in this world to the point that each new win house 2 gets is a badge of dishonor.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi ,

Some of you knows me , I am governor of Ely , Sheriff of Norfolk , General of a faction called '' Know Your Enemy '' and Marshall of House 13 The OAK in World 2 . I am enemy of House 2 of some of TCA houses. Also I am against of H2 's world order .

However, they are right on one point . GLORY RACE think is ridiculous . It can finish easily as House 2 proofing it . It must be ban from game .

ALSO , The monking , Interdict thinks are ridiculous too .

@Admins , STRONGHOLD is not this .

Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

I believe this game would be better if players needed to be in a faction for a certain ammount of time before they were allowed to hold leadership positions and that Factions needed to be in a House for a certain ammount of time before their player could hold a House Marshall position.
I also think players who quit factions need to remain neutral for a period of time.

Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm positively surprised that TCA is still up. Most of time, big alliances are like a playing cards castle: it takes age to build, but you only have to shake the table a bit to see it crumble. If TCA is still up and governing the world 2 map, it's because of the strong links between houses . It's because communication is well structured. Compromises are made. People with great leadership are managing it.

You have the right to be for or against it, but I dont see the point of a troll fight in game forum. Speaking only in forum get you far from the reality ingame. And complaining doesnt bring fresh ideas or alternative solutions.

Pouet

Sun May 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks to the TCA world 2 now only has 9,923 members on the leader-board.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

pouet wrote:
I'm positively surprised that TCA is still up. Most of time, big alliances are like a playing cards castle: it takes age to build, but you only have to shake the table a bit to see it crumble. If TCA is still up and governing the world 2 map, it's because of the strong links between houses . It's because communication is well structured. Compromises are made. People with great leadership are managing it.

No. There is little communication between the houses. There isn't really anything to communicate about, since there is barely anything going on. The rebellions are not big enough to require much effort to stop.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

there is communication between the houses everyday, but as communication that gave us the win runs in ts3 not all notice it.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 am

H2 is a liars, they said if you will give us a county that we have we will write a pact, ok we said we will, today they attacked me.. They really a "glorious" donkeys, at all views you look at them. Even world is growing smaller because of them W2 players ~10k. World 5 players +20k.. Soon H2 will play alone , unless Firefly can do something about boosting to win glory race and all stupid stuff...

That's my opinion, i don't need anybody to say that i'am wrong or right..

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 am

countjimula wrote:
Domine wrote:
Yes. You must get permission to attack, because too many players target new players. If you do that under my watch, I will personally remove you from my faction and raze your *. Only attack enemies or inactives.

So it protects new players?

Edit: Added link to quotes source thread
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=14917

No they do not protect new players. They protect players who join them. If you do not join a faction or house affiliated with the CA they will eventually attack you and consider you an enemy. They are all babies and they think the run the place. They wouldn';t know what to do with their lives if the devs every shut down the game. They would be lost and their lives would have no meaning.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next