It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed? 

Post Re: Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?
Hi everyone
firstly would you please excuse me for my English because i'm French

Secondly i'm totaly agree with you people who are saying that H2 has to many powers. Indeed i get helped for the construction of my 3rd villages by a member of H2.
But when my alliance take the control by voting for the "prevot" the h2 send us a mail to warn us against the destruction of all our villages ! (my alliance has 2 players and me and we are not high ranked)
Also for the opening of new area i was first in one but a player of H2 came and take the control again by sending me a message.
I just learned that H10 H2 and H9 are ally so the 2 powerfull House are Ally !

To fight them all the other other should br ally and all the little alliances should take part to the war against H2/10/9 . So this is almost impossible

Am i the only one thinking that way ?
Have a nice day

PS: my alliance name is "les pauvres chevaliers du Christ" For those who would join us :p

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Regardless of your language barrier, Marnid, you need to get your facts straight. H10 is not, and has never been, allied to H2/H9. :roll: :roll:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm

I think marnid talking about french world monde 1 :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Sir Jorsky please take it easy on Marnid? He is a relatively new player like I am. We can't be expected to remember all of the information in the forums.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 pm

If Loyalty where put into the game as something people have to have to level up people would start being loyal to their house and faction

I think it sould become a new resource- that way people would fight for the teem and not themselves

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

How old are you countijimula?

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Jeremiah wrote:
Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P

I commend you for that great Idea

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 am

That's not a good idea. It will take the fun out of the game. Rather allow people to have choices to make. That way loyalty can be strengthened by focusing on what the member(s) expect from their faction and/or house.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Well I'm new to this world. I have been playing this game for more than 4 months but I really notice the big difference how unfriendly this w2 is heading into. I used to be in w5 and due to overpack and constant bugging of House "Join me or I raze you" term.

I came to W2 joining a neutral faction. Well majority are players that repeatedly rebuild their villages after reset months ago.

Things that I found really annoying

1) Flag trading - Parish steward are deleting the castle defense to allow their fellow friends in same House to do flagging and vice versa

2) Using Parish resource to attack others, attack their other parish castle beyond the honor zone and worse drain the parish resources till almost unbearable.

3) Force voting- They will put official wording on parish chat asking people not to vote yourself or be razed.

Well I will not mention which house as I think sometimes it is the person in the House that is bad and not entire House is like that.
However, I still hope there is improvement on making the game a better environment to play.

One things that I see some House use the parish army to weaken their opponents then capture/raze the village with ease later on.Is it possible to remove parish armies to attack only among parish instead of villages.

Well I do think after this post, I know people will be looking for me to be razed. It is so easy to eliminate a complainer I guess.

One more question to many veteran here....Is Southern England much more friendly to neutral players like us? or everywhere is the same? Or just w2?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next