Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Enigma5991

Re: Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?

Post by Enigma5991 »

Mors Mortis wrote:there is one of three ways for W2 to become fun again for all those who play it and not just for the select few in high places.

1: W2 Civil War happens because of the mistreatment of other houses by house 2 and the other top 3 houses who most likely ran by other house 2 members.

or:

2: FF game designers get fed up with it all and start leveling heavy fines against house leaders and the head of the ca.

2.5: FF game designers get tired of it all and reset world two and either leaving R&D alone or resetting everything and warn against another formation of ca.
I seriously doubt that the last two could ever happen. Maybe some form of 1 though.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

The entire house has only 195,096 Points. The player with the most points in this world has about 130k points.

As long as you do not attack someone, or take a parish, I doubt you will be attacked, it would just be silly, and bad PR for the Celtic Alliance now that you are talking in this thread.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Marnid

Post by Marnid »

Hi everyone
firstly would you please excuse me for my English because i'm French

Secondly i'm totaly agree with you people who are saying that H2 has to many powers. Indeed i get helped for the construction of my 3rd villages by a member of H2.
But when my alliance take the control by voting for the "prevot" the h2 send us a mail to warn us against the destruction of all our villages ! (my alliance has 2 players and me and we are not high ranked)
Also for the opening of new area i was first in one but a player of H2 came and take the control again by sending me a message.
I just learned that H10 H2 and H9 are ally so the 2 powerfull House are Ally !

To fight them all the other other should br ally and all the little alliances should take part to the war against H2/10/9 . So this is almost impossible

Am i the only one thinking that way ?
Have a nice day

PS: my alliance name is "les pauvres chevaliers du Christ" For those who would join us :p
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

Sir Jorsky please take it easy on Marnid? He is a relatively new player like I am. We can't be expected to remember all of the information in the forums.
Dosh Nayroc

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

If Loyalty where put into the game as something people have to have to level up people would start being loyal to their house and faction

I think it sould become a new resource- that way people would fight for the teem and not themselves
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

How old are you countijimula?
Dosh Nayroc

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

Jeremiah wrote:Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P
I commend you for that great Idea
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

That's not a good idea. It will take the fun out of the game. Rather allow people to have choices to make. That way loyalty can be strengthened by focusing on what the member(s) expect from their faction and/or house.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”