Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Dosh Nayroc

Re: Are you for or against the way World 2 is governed?

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

If Loyalty where put into the game as something people have to have to level up people would start being loyal to their house and faction

I think it sould become a new resource- that way people would fight for the teem and not themselves
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

How old are you countijimula?
Dosh Nayroc

Post by Dosh Nayroc »

Jeremiah wrote:Simple - Make it cost honor to leave/join a faction, and joining enemies resets your honor or FP. :P
I commend you for that great Idea
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

That's not a good idea. It will take the fun out of the game. Rather allow people to have choices to make. That way loyalty can be strengthened by focusing on what the member(s) expect from their faction and/or house.
accerd

Post by accerd »

Well I'm new to this world. I have been playing this game for more than 4 months but I really notice the big difference how unfriendly this w2 is heading into. I used to be in w5 and due to overpack and constant bugging of House "Join me or I raze you" term.

I came to W2 joining a neutral faction. Well majority are players that repeatedly rebuild their villages after reset months ago.

Things that I found really annoying

1) Flag trading - Parish steward are deleting the castle defense to allow their fellow friends in same House to do flagging and vice versa

2) Using Parish resource to attack others, attack their other parish castle beyond the honor zone and worse drain the parish resources till almost unbearable.

3) Force voting- They will put official wording on parish chat asking people not to vote yourself or be razed.

Well I will not mention which house as I think sometimes it is the person in the House that is bad and not entire House is like that.
However, I still hope there is improvement on making the game a better environment to play.

One things that I see some House use the parish army to weaken their opponents then capture/raze the village with ease later on.Is it possible to remove parish armies to attack only among parish instead of villages.

Well I do think after this post, I know people will be looking for me to be razed. It is so easy to eliminate a complainer I guess.

One more question to many veteran here....Is Southern England much more friendly to neutral players like us? or everywhere is the same? Or just w2?
Konig Blumenbeet

Post by Konig Blumenbeet »

accerd, please come back.... I only razed you cuz you was purple..... If you stay neutral, ill leave you alone....
Ozur

Post by Ozur »

@accerd.. Thats isnt cuz the war... W2 has being runing like that for over a year x)

well no the deleting the full castle.. but now everyone is doing that.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”