It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 891
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
Bretth wrote:
Please provide names and details of actual events as I have in this thread.


If the following players give permission to post what they have said in private as I have I will gladly post it here.

Ghostwalkers
JimmyRulles
Currency
Xcat


Bretth wrote:
I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.


You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.

Javean wrote:
So now you mainly have the sniveling politicians, and a few of the passionate players that lost their passion and have turned into sniveling politicians.

_________________
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768


Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 115
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
countjimula wrote:
Bretth wrote:
I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.


You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.


I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.

You are not even active in W2 anymore.


Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 891
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
Bretth wrote:
I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.


What are you referring to?

_________________
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768


Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 am
Posts: 32
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
All this freedom fighting talk is crap. There is a few strong players who want to see leaders fall and make up all kinds of rumors...
I've been weak neutral player for long time... if anyone always bullyied weaker players its the people that call themselves freedom fighters now!!
Even if H4 and H19 win, they are going to be even worse tyrants than H2. Stop envying great men!


Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 pm
Posts: 49
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
JunoonMonty wrote:
there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
All this freedom fighting talk is crap. There is a few strong players who want to see leaders fall and make up all kinds of rumors...
I've been weak neutral player for long time... if anyone always bullyied weaker players its the people that call themselves freedom fighters now!!
Even if H4 and H19 win, they are going to be even worse tyrants than H2. Stop envying great men!



What about them razing without first asking what a situation is? What about threatening PM's without justification, or neccessity? What about presurring players to do certain things (i.e. votes, etc) or face consequences?

I'm not saying they don't help people, because they do...but they bully equally if not more so to get what they want.

If you don't believe these things happen with the CA...then your delusional, ignorant, or just in denial stage because you are one of the dozens of zombies under their foot.


Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 891
Reply with quote
Post Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h
JunoonMonty wrote:
there is no bullying!!!! People ask if you're still active if not then they raid you, and with justification, you dont want to be conquered you reply to those players that you're here.. if you're on once every 2 weeks then you're not playing and might as well be inactive. Greedy players, are just envious because a house figured out how to control the game, and a couple of little punks who want some parishes dont want to do the work to earn one, and then they just say ooohhh noo we are being oppressed because im to lazy to show others that i can use parishes for the whole alliance not just for myself.
All this freedom fighting talk is crap. There is a few strong players who want to see leaders fall and make up all kinds of rumors...
I've been weak neutral player for long time... if anyone always bullyied weaker players its the people that call themselves freedom fighters now!!
Even if H4 and H19 win, they are going to be even worse tyrants than H2. Stop envying great men!


JunoonMonty wrote:
yeah and the next day h2 win and win and win...... this war is either you choose absolute order, or a republic for governing this, world.... I for enjoy all this emotional torment that comes with this game, and obviously i turned to the hard line controllers, because personally better experience then with the freedom fighter/ liberates or whatever.......


It looks like someone did not get the talking points memo in time. It is funny how often TCA wants to have it both ways.

_________________
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768


Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.