Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
KING KIRK III

Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h

Post by KING KIRK III » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 pm

hmm, bully, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lets see my insults folder... ah, here we go.

nothing?

awwwww, thats too bad, looks like the CA are good guys. lets see here...

messages from the countjimula, nothing really... i dont know the guys much.

well looks like no one is controler this war after all.

or maybe it does...

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 pm

we hold nothing you say with any meaning as you are clearly part of ca and would say anything to protect ca.

Bretth

Post by Bretth » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

In all fairness I think you think you overrate the power of the CA.................

It's not a conspiracy against you just because a lot of people don't like you and the way in which you choose to talk down on them like they where something you scrapped off your shoe.

All the stuff I have done to you in the past was not based on me being in the TCA and being aggressive against you, it was because you treated people in my faction and house like they where nothing. Don't be surprised when people treat you badly if you treat others badly.

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 am

Bretth wrote: It's not a conspiracy against you just because a lot of people don't like you and the way in which you choose to talk down on them like they where something you scrapped off your shoe.
It is not about Mors Mortis or myself, it is about a world with 16 houses allied. Please post the comments you are referring to if I said them, (you have my permission) instead of making a blanket comment about someones character.

Bretth wrote: it was because you treated people in my faction and house like they where nothing. Don't be surprised when people treat you badly if you treat others badly.
Again please quote the specific thing that was said, if you are referring to me, and I will defend it.

It seems you all are playing the game if discredit the messenger to distract from what TCA has done to this world.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Mors Mortis

Post by Mors Mortis » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

well said CJ :)

JaxiTaxi

Post by JaxiTaxi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Your world sounds boring. I'm surprised that H2 members don't just start fighting a civil war. With no one left to fight, how can they possibly be satisfied with the way things are?

Bretth

Post by Bretth » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Mors Mortis wrote:well said CJ :)
To funny................

JVC.com

Post by JVC.com » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:24 pm

jaxi taxi, i joined the the enemies of h2 now and it is really funny to see how bad the own allies were^^ most of those guys cant fight, only farmers with much gold in parish can excomm me for 10 days and kill me after id runs out with sending 10+ attacks while i am offline lol

GorBlood

Post by GorBlood » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I just registered on the forums and already I can tell that countjimula is a troll , I mean.. post after post of nonsense, trying to attack CA. And msges in game too... lol sad, sooo very sad.

countjimula

Post by countjimula » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

GorBlood wrote:I just registered on the forums and already I can tell that countjimula is a troll , I mean.. post after post of nonsense, trying to attack CA. And msges in game too... lol sad, sooo very sad.
From Wikipedia:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

It sounds to me that your comment fits this definition more than anything I have said.

Please point out anything I have said that you would characterize as nonsense, or are you just trying to change the subject, because you could not defend the comment that I was treating people poorly.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Return to “World 2 Lounge”