Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Sir Jorsky

Re: Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages h

Post by Sir Jorsky »

Very few in the CA are willing to admit that there is a problem. They are the George H. W. Bush of SHK. :lol:
Stronghold Kingdoms is like Farmville except you harvest tears.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Be as insulting all you want but I have seen the way some of your members (H10 and SoB3) like to rule and it is nothing short of arrogant selfishness for the most part. Deals made and then gone back on as soon as it suits them better to do something else. SoB3 was wiped out by players from both TCA and non-TCA because people where simply sick of them.

Countjimula and Druf where the leaders of SoB3 and now they are the most vocal at calling the TCA oppressive tyrants.......... kind of funny that they say this and claim that they where victimized ingame. Its not the TCA's fault that you could not behave yourselfs and people ( TCA and non-TCA ) choose to reset you because of your misbehavior.
Veru

Post by Veru »

The thread is named "Please copy and paste bullying Celtic Aliance messages here", so far I haven't seen any of those messages here, even from those who are crying all the time how bad TCA is.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

This message was sent to me from Druf who at the time was a member of SoB3 and H10. He was trying to steal/ cheat parishs in Wexford out of the hands of H19/ H4 / H2 and H1.

I find it odd that H19 now have him as an officer after the 'problems' he caused but that is not the point.

How can you expect anything other then what you got (razed/reset) when you talk to people like this.

'Some thing you just don't understand, what can i say dolls can't understand, they don't have brains, so they must be controling by smart guys.That's why you are doll' (5/12/12) Druf to me.

You guys can not produce any message like this that I have ever written because I treat people with a bit more respect and that is why I did not get all my villages razed. Being in the TCA or not has nothing to do with it.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote:Being in the TCA or not has nothing to do with it.
LOL

If he said something like this, or worse, as a member of TCA, to an none TCA member, he would be safe behind the 16 houses protecting him.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
pouet

Post by pouet »

countjimula wrote:
If he said something like this, or worse, as a member of TCA, to an none TCA member, he would be safe behind the 16 houses protecting him.
Before saying random statements, you should get to the news - there are not 16 houses on TCA, and some houses just left the alliance. And yes, beiing protected by 16 houses is something you earn when you respect people.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Mors Mortis wrote:I have talked to people who said

Oh here we go, I saw a guy on TV last night that said the lizard people where coming to enslave earth, he had no proof but wanted people to believe him........... Please provide names and details of actual events as I have in this thread. You give TCA to much credence and believe they have powers they do not.

I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.

H19 is no longer in the TCA and has not been for a long time, and for that matter I am no longer a card caring member of the organization that you refer to as the 'TCA'. Neither are alot of other people that I have seen in this thread and other thread as being referd to as members of the CA (TCA or The Celtic Alliance).
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote:Please provide names and details of actual events as I have in this thread.
If the following players give permission to post what they have said in private as I have I will gladly post it here.

Ghostwalkers
JimmyRulles
Currency
Xcat

Bretth wrote:I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.
You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.
Javean wrote: So now you mainly have the sniveling politicians, and a few of the passionate players that lost their passion and have turned into sniveling politicians.

Thread here:
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

countjimula wrote:
Bretth wrote:I am sure people play this game in a way that I and many others do not (ie. bullying/ lying / cheating others ) but I assure you that these people do not last to long in game. Players like this eventually upset enough people and get reset.......... just ask Druf, countjimula and certain other members of there factions.
You are a good politician I will give you that, make it personal, attack the messenger, repeat the same thing over and over again until they believe it.
I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.

You are not even active in W2 anymore.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Bretth wrote: I am sure that you of all people would know that I do more then talk the talk........... I have shown you that I can also walk the walk.
What are you referring to?

Thread here:

Return to “World 2 Lounge”