Crusades in stronghold kingdoms

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Kristine X

Re: Crusades in stronghold kingdoms

Post by Kristine X »

Errmm... It's stupid if they don't implement such option just because "it may offend some people". Now I don't say that this option MUST be implemented, but if it won't be because of such reason, it's just stupid.

And I'm already annoyed by this "one-way racism is ok but another is big no-no" approach.

If you tell a joke about Jesus, or draw a cartoon, no one blames you and no one is organizing mass-rally against any newspaper editor while just say a word about Mohhamed and all the muslim world is after you.

That's just don't right. If there's freedom of speech, it must be same for all. If Irish killing English in a game is ok, than English killing Arabs is ok too. If destroying churches and killing christian monks in a game is ok, than destroying mosques is ok as well.

If someone doesn't like it, they can pass away and don't play, it's their choice.
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

This game is set in Medieval times in the British Isles. The choice of religion and culture in the game should be limited to what was actually there at that time.
Jason Jade

Post by Jason Jade »

what I don't get is the fact that FF already have crossed that bridge with SHCs so I don't get what the problem is.

besides the Muslims was the ones that started the war on Christians attacked Europe to try and force them to become muslims by sword point so to me since it happened in history then its fair game(no pun intended).

Return to “World 2 Lounge”