House 10 under siege

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Veru

Re: House 10 under siege

Post by Veru »

If it is war game, then stop crying when losing. When H8 was under siege by 4 houses in England, we didn't cry at forum but found a way to stop this. You can't stop it. There's difference - fake ally didn't help you and won't help you anymore.
Autocrator

Post by Autocrator »

Sir Jorsky, please stop crying...and besides this it's also House 16 that helped a lot to make you cry like that... :D
Nele_BiH

Post by Nele_BiH »

Autocrator wrote:Sir Jorsky, please stop crying...and besides this it's also House 16 that helped a lot to make you cry like that... :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Peter Pan

Post by Peter Pan »

crying ? lol.. funny guy.. you just licking H2, you are slavish.. all word fighting with only a house for licking H2.. look.. if we ill finish what you ill do ? Bcoz you are only slavish.. you dont knowing what is freedom. H10 is must honorable in world 2.. we lost only lackey players.. like wiretap. if sir jorsky want to peace for only rest.. we have fight all time in world 2.. and we are tired. peace is reciprocal.. we ill not be slavish like another houses never.. H10 is really strong enemy.. Any house can fight with H10.. if moving solo.. 15 House can not win in 3-4 month.. if you are not blind you can see what is right..
Regards
Peter Pan - General Of wow
Warped

Post by Warped »

Honourable?

Backstabbed H8.

^ The cause of your downfall really, if you'd kept fighting H3 with us, things would be very different :P
spyofthegod

Post by spyofthegod »

In fact this is war is a very unjust. H10 are few months in war, with the all world. Not a second house like us around world. You just think; Only one house fight alone by all houses in this world. You can`t do this. We're fighting an honorary. You didn`t fight. You only sending monks. Finally, this is only a game. You don`t forget it.

Best wishes
Officer of H10
Last edited by spyofthegod on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter Pan

Post by Peter Pan »

@warped..
i remember when you lost.. my house did be your friend. and they did not touch you.. you and bobt and your members.. we did not clear to you.. when they did capture london all flags.. we did attack H8 for it..you are a good guy but you can not talk about honor at here.
Warped

Post by Warped »

It was me who took the flags, or at least who opened London and told my H8 members to grab them.

:)

* of H3 so much, it was hilarious
ganusto

Post by ganusto »

hi al i lost 4 wilige in 200 atak
Autocrator

Post by Autocrator »

You know what is most funny? Ok, cry freely, no problem, complain and etc etc. BUT, The fact that House 10, 5 and generally the Houses that are against the TCA (the celtic alliance) don't know anything... seriously guys, stop trying to pleasure your imagination by making things out of your mind with people licking other people and blablabla. You are a dead house because you are not what we are. That's the truth, now leave the forums and join the game to play

Stop using your imagination cause it's not working, you don't know how we work and you will never know cause your mind is like a 4GB hard drive. Format it or pull the plug out from the power source :D

PS: You will never know/understand/find out how the Celtic Alliance Works.
PS of the PS: Never :D

(i do expect lots of flaming on this post) XD

Return to “World 2 Lounge”