House 10 under siege

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
JVC.com

Re: House 10 under siege

Post by JVC.com »

peter pan, the only thing you are good in is sitting behind id. you cant stand 3 attacks of me, but i dont get them out cause you pussies id right after one attack.... and to be honest search for a new leader sir jorsky is not active enough to defend his villages anymore, razed one more one hour ago. only 10 villages left, really be realistic and surrender, as i did, it is the best you can do...
and to be honest h17 hold much better than you guys did. the real attack on you guys from h2 is only 1 or 2 weeks old. and you allready lost lol
Veru

Post by Veru »

Yay ganusto, 200 attacks where 80% of them were fakes, but okay, you withstood 200 attacks and got 2000 honor for all those ;)
Veru

Post by Veru »

If power of religion is changed then this game will be all about cards and who can sit more by pc and watch over all villages.
Yes, all we want is another zombie game for players with bottomless wallets ;)
Veru

Post by Veru »

I can see alot of enemies under constant ID, even on their own lands. But I don't care, I can wait, I will see it out of ID and I will see this village razed. What's the problem then? If he doesn't build a castle, it will be very easy raze if he runs out of ID. Just be more smart than your enemy and finish him off when he doesn't expect it. It is hard? Seems so
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

h10 lost all counties now, so you guys will just die when you dont surrender, is that really what you want?
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

i dont be neutral to hide within your lands, and i am moving forward, am not even in your lands anymore.. h5 welcomed me more like a house that knows how to defend a country, so go on and talk like heroes, but you really are none. but still h5 has sth very similar to you jorsky, they dont know how to defend a castle.
JVC.com

Post by JVC.com »

i am no liar, i am fighting for h2 even when i am not accepted to rejoin them as i was their enemy for a long time few months ago as you might know. dont tell me i am hiding so.and i didnt say they dont know how to defend the county, i said they know it better than you guys did but they dont know how to defend a village.. when i come back with 3 out of 6 attacks and the defender had all 520 troops on the walls it is a bit fail.
Veru

Post by Veru »

Sir Jorsky is an example how to defend castle well - he have played every single available card for castle and got razed with 6 timed drills. Good player and good marshall as well.
True is H10 is nothing compared to H5. They at least know how to defend and how to attack. H10 players who really know how to play, doesn't play anymore.
H3 promised you SEE if you attack us, and you have nothing now. Great deal, really :p
Sir Bob

Post by Sir Bob »

I think it would be very interesting to see what would happen if ID were abolished so all had to compete without being able to hide behind monks with massive ammounts of accumulated FP they got from having villages in safe zones

Must be very boing over there in Ireland or up in Scotland when all you can do is send monks south all the time.

Ok its great for picking off targets at a distance when there is absolutly no risk of counter attack

and you can put a puppet village in every enemy Parish and ID it for ever whilst your enemies run out of FP and are picked off one by one

what a boring game
KING KIRK III

Post by KING KIRK III »

guys, h10, what it used to be was a strong house, but there were no offence but a lot of greedy guys and gals in that house, when i first started out playing stronghold kingdoms, they took my village, and the guy who did it on his brother. :evil:

Return to “World 2 Lounge”