AI overkill

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
emplexity

Re: AI overkill

Post by emplexity »

Nicolai55 wrote:I want more and bigger AI camps, I want AI camps to start taking over parishes and razing villages and *

AND they also have infinite FP and ID themselves when not attacking and monk away parish's and eventually counties. Until the whole world is just AI.
#1 knob in world 1
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

AIs = Easy enemy.
AIs = Mindless Repetition.
AIs = Busywork repairing after them.
AIs = Honor points.
DefendYourCastle

Post by DefendYourCastle »

emplexity wrote:
Nicolai55 wrote:I want more and bigger AI camps, I want AI camps to start taking over parishes and razing villages and *

AND they also have infinite FP and ID themselves when not attacking and monk away parish's and eventually counties. Until the whole world is just AI.

Like Agent Smith from the Matrix! yahhhh!!!!! Brilliant! ^^ And all houses would have to create alliance to destroy him as he would take over, if there wasn't any cooperation from the Human players!
AuKhan

Post by AuKhan »

The reason there are no active human players is that everyone is only waiting all the time.
We must constantly wait for ID to expire so we can attack.
Nothing much to do when everyone has ID on their castles.
After a while people get bored and quit.

I would be happy to see more AIs that I can attack.
But, I would like to see fewer attacks from them.
They are just a nuisance.

Make the Pig and Bandit camps come more frequently, so we can attack them more.
But eliminate the siege camps, because they are just a nuisance.
Make diplomacy more effective (like stopping 90% of attacks).
If you really want to fight the AI, you can attack the AI, or turn off diplomacy.
metroman

Post by metroman »

AuKhan wrote:The reason there are no active human players is that everyone is only waiting all the time.

Make the Pig and Bandit camps come more frequently, so we can attack them more.
But eliminate the siege camps, because they are just a nuisance.
Make diplomacy more effective (like stopping 90% of attacks).
If you really want to fight the AI, you can attack the AI, or turn off diplomacy.

That is interesting, but why remove diplomacy when you get the Honor from attacks that are stopped...
HelmapRhys

Post by HelmapRhys »

I have to agree I'm new and am getting hammered by the AI,also it's being touted as a game you can play anyway you want.. Errr NO because say I'd like to be trader type I shouldn't really need to be pouring research into troops just to exist!
metroman

Post by metroman »

Mors Mortis wrote:Metro he must be one of those players that like being attacked when a new village has been bought or a new player who gets to get hammered by AIs when they just start the game.
I mean who's dim idea was that and what was FF smoking to think it was a good idea?

I mean no disrespect but that might be all fine and dandy for older players who have already been well set up for some time and can easily fend off AI attacks from the get go after getting a new village but not brand new players who just started.

Oh I understand....and to think, I was playing way back when Diplomacy didn't exist....so I've seen the difference, and no matter if you're new or long time player...it's beneficial if you feel it's important...not only the Honor is still gained if the attacks are stopped...but loss of troops, Stone and rebuild time are not affected if it is applied....

So yeah, I'm an Old Player. ;)
metroman

Post by metroman »

Mors Mortis wrote:true, however new players should be immune to all AI attacks while they are protected by 'peace' when they first get started because it is very devastating when a new player gets nailed by a sedge camp and then wolf who ether steals resources or destroys an important building, ect.

I wish they had an option where you could check to either allow AI or no AI attacks while in peace(Would be a nice option to have while under ID).

I don't remember ever happening that way with me when I started new villiages, so it must have changed in some of the updates....but on that, I do agree with you...and I thought if you selected 3 Days Peace that would also stop AI attacks....but I guess not....

My main statement was based on the Diplomacy option statement. :)
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Mors Mortis wrote:they use to not allow any attacks on new players before but then changed it. I however happened to join after that... I was nailed by Sedge camp and a medium size wolf forty five minutes into the game and lost a good bit of resources....

* >.< that sucks
#1 knob in world 1
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

#1 knob in world 1

Return to “World 2 Lounge”