AI overkill

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Nicolai55

Re: AI overkill

Post by Nicolai55 »

aah I dont know, I just like the AI castles, yes I have had problems with them also (7 cathedrals ransacked by wolf :cry: ). But thats why I like them.

lemme try to explain better: When I was lower ranked and had less armies, they were a real pain, so I wanted to be strong so that they didnt bother me anymore. It is good to have a goal and reach it, and if you are just playing for fun and even find them annoying at level prince, then why do you care if your castle gets smashed? yur playing just for fun then right?
Deyne

Post by Deyne »

I agree with Nikolai, I don't know about the ranks above "Gentleman" but for me being at that rank it's fun!
I'm not part of a faction yet and I haven't had much pvp yet. If it weren't for the AI attacks I might have given up this game.
Also the honor I'm getting by those attacks is sometimes double the honor I make by my villages daily.
TheProScout

Post by TheProScout »

about 4 months ago, cant find the topic anymore, but there was an major discussion about AI's were spawning too few.

Back then people were complaining about them spawning to few, or when u reach an certain rank that from that point on only wolf castles would appear and nothing else anymore.

The same with wolf Lairs, when they introduced 2 wolf lairs per parish, I thought we had an wolf epidemic on our hands,

and for 2 or 3 days behind eachother, i used my ( old ) County Army to clear up this epidemic,

after those 3 days i noticed they kept coming back no matter how many wolfs i eradicated, they kept reproducing and * like rabbits...

I really hoped just as the "Plague" that this epidemic could be solved, but it cant.

Im in control of an parish in wich i control all 8 spots in, and am the only resident there.

i dont care about the populairty negative they give anymore. i stopped killing ALL wolf lairs, bandit camps and AI castles, about 3 months ago.

i simply do not care anymore. its an unsolveable epidemic, i could continue to waste resources and troops on them, for what. that tiny bit of honor they give. its redicilous.

also, of those 2 wolf lairs, 1 of them always have less than 20 wolfs, and the other has more than 400 wolfs,

its such stupid to setup an fulll 500 army each time for an 6 wolfs wolf lair.

Sure i could scout an wolf lair but for what, if i scout it i want to know how MANY wolfs are in there, not just a big black spot with loads of wolfs u would have to count 1 by 1, argggggg.

ah well, i simply ignore them all, Wolf castles ransacking me? i dont care, i was overproducing everything anyway to much. due to maxing out all research. i actualy welcome the ransacks, to make room in my villages, because im not gonna wait 30 mins per building to delete stuff myself.

Greetings TheProScout

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
Nele_BiH

Post by Nele_BiH »

Against AI castles and against bandit atack you cann research diplomacy,you get honor for evry attack but army dont hit you and you dont have to repair castle
Vexian

Post by Vexian »

i Dont think Bandit camps attack, or atleast ive never seen one attack any of my villages before, then again i wipe them out pretty fast but i think its only the AI castles that send troops to attack the villages.
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Only AI Castles and seige camps attack.
#1 knob in world 1
Nele_BiH

Post by Nele_BiH »

I thinked about enemy attacks i didnt express myself good my english is not good :D
Cloven

Post by Cloven »

Deyne wrote:I agree with Nikolai, I don't know about the ranks above "Gentleman" but for me being at that rank it's fun!
I'm not part of a faction yet and I haven't had much pvp yet. If it weren't for the AI attacks I might have given up this game.
Also the honor I'm getting by those attacks is sometimes double the honor I make by my villages daily.

I also found it lots of fun at the lower and mid ranks -the Rat especially is fun to slaughter , however , now i'm getting these 'the Wolf' ai castles in my parishes. The biggest ones are very hard to scout so you need to send an army to see the layout - to take them down you need to burn through multiple armies as they have very thick walls, lots of burning oil pots, spiked traps and lots of troops.. Now I suppose this shouldn't be a problem right? well it becomes a problem when your house is at war with another house and there are enemies just waiting for a weakening in your defenses - also if you're wasting your troops on getting rid of constant ai castle spawns you're letting down your allies since you're not helping them with those troops..

the wolf ai castle is a big cheat also, how can it send 600 troops when the limit is 500?!
Oswalia

Post by Oswalia »

Thought: AI camps should grow if not dealt with. Say 2x every 24 hrs, as the honour improves so the reward for dealing with this 'lawlessness'..
Jason Jade

Post by Jason Jade »

Define AI camps, are you talking about the camps we cannot attack(which isn't right) or the AI castles which can send more troops then you are allowed to make(500+ to 600+) in any given town?

Return to “World 2 Lounge”