Pig Farms dont Producing

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Markezzz84

Pig Farms dont Producing

Post by Markezzz84 »

Hello everybody,

my pig farms dont producing. Anyone got the same problem?
DrAmac

Re: Pig Farms dont Producing

Post by DrAmac »

I think they are, but your villagers eat it all before it gets a chance of stockpiling
Don't tell me to get a life! I'm a gamer, I've got lots of lives
Playing as DrIsBack
TheProScout wrote:you convinced me a few posts back DrAmac

i now opened my eyes for the bigger picture.
Markezzz84

Post by Markezzz84 »

It could be, but i think before they can eat it i must see it for a moment on the resource page. But i see all the time 0...
Bobkyou

Post by Bobkyou »

Take your food eaten per day, and divide it by how many food types you want them to eat. That's the minimum you need for the food in question to start building up.

If you really want to check it, try turning your food consumption down to zero for a few minutes.
NefarQQ

Post by NefarQQ »

Well I just had some apples disappear on me for no apparent reason, and yes my production levels are wayyyyyyyyyyy higher than what the peasants eat. It stayed at 0 for a few minutes after that, even though I am producing more than double the amount of what the peasant eats.

Nefar
deckra

Post by deckra »

Could be how the prod system works. You only gain resources when the worker reaches the stockpile/granary. You consume steadily. So you can lose temporarily.
Kadael

Post by Kadael »

That is correct Del.

Basically you over produce apples in comparison to cheese. Each peasant will eat 1 of each type of food at once. So 1 peasant = 1 apple and 1 cheese.

When you factor in the speed at which they do (based on if you have x1, x2, etc) this will go faster or slower. In order for you to see cheese in your granary and any subsequent food type (other than apples) you need to start balacning out the numbers :) (or close to it)

For example if you make 18k cheese per day, you'll want to be making at least 17k -22k apples in order to see them both inside the granary. Otherwise your above situation happens where you run out of one or more types, to the one overproduced one :)
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012

Return to “World 2 Lounge”