Should add new countrys so more people will join

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
Gregory of Ireland

Should add new countrys so more people will join

Post by Gregory of Ireland »

If its only like one country then some people may be put off due to the place they live. If you did do this it would take a lot of work but would be worth it. And there shouldn't be any village limit. Or it should be 50. And each time you lvl up you should be allowed to get 3 more villages. Hope you consider this,

Gregory of Ireland
deckra

Re: Should add new countrys so more people will join

Post by deckra »

I agree with one thing...village limit. I could see having a seperate tech added on to the last level of leadership. The cost to build increases immensely, but is possible if you work for it. Another game I played, god i hate saying that, it would cost a months worth of sitting there doing nothing but there were infinite bases. It would double every base. It would 'softcap' around 20 or so, but 16-19 was what you could see in a years worth of playing. Any hardcap game will eventually become limited.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

The German World was launched this morning which can be accessed by the flags on the client. The language is German both in the Chat, forum and support. You can play the world with your settings on English but communication within the world will be in German.
deckra

Post by deckra »

yo AE player :p

Yeah, one game LOU, had a infinite cities system and all you had to do was capture villages (needed special building to be captured). They provided better auto systems though.
TheProScout

Post by TheProScout »

to my understanding, an moderator in a different post said in total SHK has 61K players world wide.

Does england not have the place to fill those place up?

after looking in the ranking lists i see there over 4000 parishes. lets say each parish can hold up to 10 players.

so thats 40k players.

Now i know all of ENGLAND is filled up. but Scotland still has 3 Unopened Counties.

will they ever open up? now we got World 2, and World 3.

wasnt it smarter to Really fill up world one Entirly????

And why start the Glory system. and openeing World 2 the next week. thereby Destroying World 1. Deserters all around moving on to world 2.

"We will spend our lives fighting to secure this Imperium,
and then I fear we will spend the rest of our days fighting to keep it intact...
In the far future, there will be only war."
Bobkyou

Post by Bobkyou »

TheProScout wrote: after looking in the ranking lists i see there over 4000 parishes. lets say each parish can hold up to 10 players.
Err, what?

4,276 parishes
~20,000 active players right now

Lets say, long term, we average 6 villages per player, assuming that some folks will just never hit level 22. So that works out to around 28 villages per parish, which is more than most of the parishes have room for.
deckra

Post by deckra »

faction F.T.S is predominantly AE players.

Return to “World 2 Lounge”