retrieving reinforcements

All discussion related to activity in World 2 should be posted here.
slacker77199

Post by slacker77199 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

cant call back reinforcements

slacker77199

Post by slacker77199 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:17 pm

cant call back reinforcements

Voltair

Re: retrieving reinforcements

Post by Voltair » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm

I've merged your posts please do not double post again.

If you have sent reinforcements to a parish then they are no longer yours but belong to the steward so you will not be able to recall them back to your village.

If you've sent them elsewhere to another of your villages just go to the Make Troops tab and the Troop Information section, from there click the i and select the troops you want to recall. This only works from the village in which you sent the reinforcements from.

SirEll147

Post by SirEll147 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Hi there, I also cannot return troops to a village. I reinforce one of my villagers with another Villages troops, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to return them. I am on Android. Any help would be appreciated. I tried village overview, and the build army button, no dice.

King Phillip II

Post by King Phillip II » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:40 pm

SirEll147 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Hi there, I also cannot return troops to a village. I reinforce one of my villagers with another Villages troops, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to return them. I am on Android. Any help would be appreciated. I tried village overview, and the build army button, no dice.
On the app, you can recall your reinforcing troops like this:

While having the village where you sent the reinforcements from selected, go to Menu > Units > Reinforcements. Here you see the troops you have sent to other villages, and you can recall them by clicking on them.

Good luck!
Scream to the devil that God is good

Return to “World 2 Lounge”