Back AGAIN!

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

Back AGAIN!

Post by Priest Guardian »

Played some Palarium games and others during a break from SHK's :/ MEH

SHK's is still my love and back here checking on whats new. Pleased to see a new kind of special package to purchase with crowns . I would definitely pick one up if I was on a specific server, hope to see more of that kind of promotional sales

Also looking for a new UK or global map or something new ? hint hint

Spent way too much $$$ at palarium (Raid shadow legends) . Back here hopeful to play my first true love :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
amerix

Re: Back AGAIN!

Post by amerix »

lol welcome back!

You do really pop up way too much on the forums ^^

But in this game, thats actually a good thin ;-)
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Good to see you again.

Please keep an eye on our social media pages for future world launches.
https://www.facebook.com/strongholdkingdoms
https://twitter.com/fireflyworlds
Priest Guardian

well the new global server comes out this thur before a long weekend here in Canada. Guess I will have time to get established on this new map and see some old friends

Just have not decided if I am going to land in a small king seat area and take it over or land in say eastern Canada and farm the first age

Have a few days to mull that over :/
Priest Guardian

Its Wed , the day before server launch of new GC 6

I have decided to land in Uganda / center of Africa . I chased the russians out of that district last time I played GC with Dave 1 and got my first compliment from them when they said I was "some crazy player" before they packed up and moved their villages out

So I am returning to my last place of play and will take that King seat for whatever Faction/House I join . My focus and efforts will remain in that continent for the first age

Excited to return and get busy. See my friends in the game tomorrow whom I have been in contact with so far.

peaceout PG
Priest Guardian

GC6 server under way now day 10 ,I think

But on this sat morning drinking beer (lol) and reflecting back. I remember all the memories I have made in this game. I moved into a new house just before this alpha testing came out.

To look back at those days and try to imagine I lived where I am now.....blows my mind. Seems forever ago. I even had my wife playing back then with me

But to even look at all the TeamSpeak chats I had where I made friends for life here and the fun gaming times I had. Just amazing

Even now on GC6 I have so many friends still playing and although I cannot always play with everyone of you at once, I truely enjoy the experience of staying in touch with you all via mail text chat / discord or Teamspeak

Thankyou Firefly for creating this incredible online gaming experience and memory for me :)

peaceout PG
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I'm surprised to see you still around PG figured you up an quit years ago to never return other than occasionally peeking around the forums.

I'm just riding out the final days of age worlds so I can finally quit for good
Priest Guardian

Bglizard wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:03 pm I'm surprised to see you still around PG figured you up an quit years ago to never return other than occasionally peeking around the forums.

Like my signature says. I have tried too many FTP browser mid evil castle building games and all top in the class from steam to google searches

There is something to be said for a persons first love
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Priest Guardian wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:50 pm
Bglizard wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:03 pm I'm surprised to see you still around PG figured you up an quit years ago to never return other than occasionally peeking around the forums.

Like my signature says. I have tried too many FTP browser mid evil castle building games and all top in the class from steam to google searches

There is something to be said for a persons first love
That sounds nice, I'm looking forward to not having a reason to come back however. I've heard from a bunch of SHK players Rise of Kingdoms (RoK) has filled that niche, maybe try it out. My house members have banned me from playing any other game like SHK ever again and with the era system being the way that it is and none of us wanting to keep playing I have no reason to stay here and by 2022 I'll have this game uninstalled and I'll be free at last.

Personally eyeing up Ashes of Creation (probable release somewhere between 2023-2024) if you've never heard of it look up some youtube videos on it. I've only ever really talked to you on W9 and GC1 PG, but from what little I know about you feel like this game would scratch the itch SHK left (not so much medieval castle building, but instead the politics, king seat and etc... part of SHK)
Priest Guardian

I will check out Rise of Kingdoms (think thats on Steam)

Ashes of Creation. I do not have much good to say about it. Its a long topic that goes back to 2016 in Archeage where Steve was a guild leader there

Too many broken promises with him and Devs with failed records even shorting Sony. Then crowdfunding all they could (scam bait). Then lead designer leaving team (not unexpected as thats his protocol).

Just way too much to get into on that topic, so I the only show I will watch with that game is the final crash and burn episode and all the players money spent. At the very best the game "may" release by 2026 from its initial stated 2018 release and will fall flat on its face with much less than anything it promised in 2017

But leaving forum now to check out the other game you mentioned. Personally I have been spending too much $$$ in Raid shadow Legends by Plarium / solo playing Valheim on Steam and dabbling in Elder Scrolls Online

I am sad for FF that they missed the boat with SHK's :/

Return to “Off Topic”