2020 New Years Crown Sale?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

2020 New Years Crown Sale?

Post by Priest Guardian »

OK, I know I am asking alot here but.......

Having a hard time getting back into this game. Missed the opening day of UK 10 and see FF offered 2 good crown sales (both I missed) recently

I have jumped into USA 6 a month after it opened and had hope to buy crowns :( missed christmas sale by 7 days

Yes I have been playing other games (like POE) . But SHK's is still my favorite

Hope to see at least a 30% sale on crowns for New Years day

peaceout PG
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Lord Friendly

Re: 2020 New Years Crown Sale?

Post by Lord Friendly »

Don't worry you're never too far from a Crowns sale. We'll let you know about the next sale via in-game news and via email (if you open our emails).
Priest Guardian

I always open Firefly emails. Its one of the few gaming companies I do trust :)

That being said, I have had a really hard time getting back into the game :( . But am actually going to join Europe 6 on Day 1 :D

Its been a long time since I last joined a server on day 1 and looking forward to it. I have sent out an email to an old friend of mine and hope he will join me on that server

Adding that I have received emails from other gaming companies of "Lunar sales". I do hope Firefly has one of these "Lunar Sales" with the timeing of Europe 6. I would happily drop a few $100 to up my crown count for this server

Peaceout PG

ps. If you would like to hook up with me, look no further than Europe 6 England/Wales area. Send me a mail to Priest Guardian

p.s.s I took a look at EU5 in anticipation of todays launch of EU6 . I noticed that as it ends the ages that it has been active for 2 years, I want to add that I think this is a perfect time length for a server. The glory rounds must have been tweeked properly for this server and I am excited to jump in with 2 feet when I get home from work today :)
Priest Guardian

9K Crowns :)

TY FF for the SALE :D

EU 6 is looking a whole lot better now ;)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

That's just nuts lol

Return to “Off Topic”