2018 and Stronghold Kingdoms

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

2018 and Stronghold Kingdoms

Post by Priest Guardian »

Turned 50 yrs old this summer past. Have been playing video games since my teens and a commodore 64 , amiga 500 , pc 25mhz , pc 33mhz , and so on all the way to Alienware computers and now they got competition for great gaming PC's

Owned play station and Xbox and did the console scene

Then got hooked on MMO's and there has been no turning back from that genera . Something about connecting with players from all over the world

Played Lord of the Rings and Dungeon & Dragons online by Turbine (new company now) . World of Warcraft and Diablo by Blizzard . But the Korean companies came to America with TERA and Archeage and Black Desert. The only new game on the horizon that could make me play at this second is Lost Ark (Smilegate) another Korean company

Ashes of Creation looks same old same old to me and realistically will not be live until 2020

Point being, I played some great MMO's which offered many countless hours of leisure pleasure that both my wife and I enjoyed together

For some reason I keep coming back to Stronghold Kingdoms ???? I remember a new world opening with 30K+ players. What is sad to me the most is the missed opportunity to make SHK's so much better over the years, both with revenue through mico transactions and game updates

Many browser based games have tried to duplicate but still fall short. Although there is a lot to be learned from their attempts. Please Firefly make 2018 SHK's great again :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: 2018 and Stronghold Kingdoms

Post by Priest Guardian »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcadpMj_BAM

WOW! so excited for SHK's after watching that video

1) move keep in villages
2) new servers for 2018
3) W-10 tease
4) 5 day events to supplement quests + rewards
5) SHK2 tease :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
6) new member added to the Firefly team studio
7) new rise of wolf server with unique map

Very exciting year ahead in 2018, thankyou for the video (love them all) :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I look forward to a written version of this Dev Update.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

yall know they promised to do some of those things especially the event/quest thing years ago and it's still no where to be seen!!!

hopefully we will see the stuff they talked about for 2018 by 2020 lul
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Off Topic”