It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Least Favorite Expert Card 

Post Least Favorite Expert Card
As the title says what is your least favorite expert card? Don't get me wrong they're all great but which one would you hate getting the most?

My least favorite expert card is probably Expert Protection (2X ID time) while the card seems amazing, I rarely ID myself more then 4-8 hours at a time sometimes when I cap a new village with a really crappy castle DEEP in war zone I might ID it for a day or 2 and continue sending it monks every now and then but I don't think I could ever justify using the expert card for anything really. Maybe a really long vacation during a war without using my VM mode I suppose...

I've had the card for about 6+ months I think

Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Post Re: Least Favorite Expert Card
Since I don't play cards I'll list the Expert card I hate most being played against me: expert politics.

ImageImage

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:16 am
Profile WWW

Expert excom. I don't do monking so it's just sitting there. I'll probably get round to using it in the next age when I can finally be bothered to research excom.

Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Expert inquisition
I like a bit of monking, so I usually save the other expert monk cards, but I can't be bothered to max out Confirmation and spend hours making people slightly annoyed.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Bglizard wrote:
As the title says what is your least favorite expert card? Don't get me wrong they're all great but which one would you hate getting the most?

My least favorite expert card is probably Expert Protection (2X ID time) while the card seems amazing, I rarely ID myself more then 4-8 hours at a time sometimes when I cap a new village with a really crappy castle DEEP in war zone I might ID it for a day or 2 and continue sending it monks every now and then but I don't think I could ever justify using the expert card for anything really. Maybe a really long vacation during a war without using my VM mode I suppose...

I've had the card for about 6+ months I think

I think you are looking at the card in the wrong way. You are right, there's not a lot of times where you want to ID yourself for like 10 days at a time. I see the best use of that card as a way to do a round of ID for lots of players while conserving FP since you are getting it for half price. If you are in a war zone, and you know which villages are needing to stay on constant ID due to rebuilding castles or its a vassal farm or something, then you can just hit all of them with some ID and get a good deal on it. Spend 3 hours sprucing everyone in a war zone up. And while there are still many other cards that would be better, I would see that getting good use at times. At least enough use to keep it from being on a worst card of all time list. :)

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]