Feedback of other world.

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
erpages

Feedback of other world.

Post by erpages »

Hi,

I want to ask you guys what can I do if the feedback section of my world (in this case Mundo 1, spanish world) is quite dead and all the ideas/suggestion placed there go to trash &/or are unread by the admins/moderators.

Can I create a feedback thread at English world about Spanish world so british admins can read it and do something about it?
There are other ways to give feedback about the game?

Ty,
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
Lord Darko900

Re: Feedback of other world.

Post by Lord Darko900 »

if you want to suggest something you can post it in the English forum ( feedback section ) but it must be written in English ...

also it doesn't matter which world you play ...if you suggest something it would be for the whole game not just a specific world ( except for special worlds )
Yoooooooooo
erpages

Post by erpages »

You are right but I want to make a suggestion about Mundo 1 Spanish world because that world is very slow. Only 2 kingdoms and is not very funny (from my point of view, maybe am wrong) but I think that server would be more interesting if it had more kingdoms like medieval age (1200).

Here a picture of different kingdoms it had Spain when the era of mujadids and arabic invasion.

http://prntscr.com/6n8qjr
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Well you can suggest that for next Spanish world they open as it's not possible to change that right now Mundo 1 Spanish world
Yoooooooooo
erpages

Post by erpages »

Nice =P

So, where I can suggest that? In english feedback section or I must stay at feedback-spanish world?
ImageImage
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

you should post in the Spanish Feedback section but since you are saying no one is there just post it in the English feedback section and hope someone reply there
Yoooooooooo

Return to “Off Topic”