Why ALL MMO's fail

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

Why ALL MMO's fail

Post by Priest Guardian »

End Game !

If a MMO does not have an end game to keep players challenged those players leave out of boredom

I am pleased to say that from my perspective Firefly has escaped this MMO death by offering a game that never ends :D

I want to know when I log 40+ hours each week gaming there is something to show for it. You get what you put into when you play Stronghold Kingdoms. Leaderboards that reflect your efforts, an extensive research tree that takes most players years to complete, a challenging quest line, an opportunity to meet new players from all over the world and so much more :)

Stronghold Kingdoms is indeed a MMO for hardcore gamers :D

Having played Dungeons & Dragons online, Age of Conan, EverQuest 2, Starwars the old republic to end game content as well as sampled many other MMO's like these I must admit after over 3 years Stronghold Kingdoms has me as excited to play as it did in Alpha game testing

You got a unique product here Firefly, keep up the great work :!:
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Why ALL MMO's fail

Post by Priest Guardian »

Hardcore gamer being used to describe gamers who log 40+ hours weekly gaming and zerg through game content to the end game

I know players like you that don't mind have nothing to show for after a few hours playing shooters. I however want something to show for, SHK's offers that reward

You yourself stated that each time you log on to SHK's you may have new enemies yet in the same breath proclaim after age 1 there are no new enemies :?

For my play style, Stronghold Kingdoms has fulfilled all I need to keep playing year after year. Unlike the other MMO's I mentioned (which were a joy to play......as long as they lasted to entertain me)

I gave up on shooters when I got rid of my original X-box. It just was not the community I enjoyed gaming with.
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I like the forums as much as I like the game haha nothing better then a good hearterd banter on the forums it makes worlds more entertaining and also makes forums a little bit more interesting, game itself is also good I played ps and Xbox for years but apart from cod and fifa no game has grabbed as much of my attention as this game even though it does have a few flaws but ff do try and rectify things to make it better which I also like
Ad Rock

Post by Ad Rock »

I'm here for the laughs
nop nop nop nop

Return to “Off Topic”