Wildstar MMO early access FLOP

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

Wildstar MMO early access FLOP

Post by Priest Guardian »

Carbines first game launch has upset many of its pre order customers. With wait times of up to 86 hours to get on the server they built characters on in Beta. With its live official launch June 3, they better get the massive list of bugs and server query times under control before the masses show up

Another UK company Funcom launched an awesome game a few years ago "Age of Conan". I played it to end game and really enjoyed the journey. I was not one of the frustrated players on its game day launch which suffered a similar fate of what looks to be Carbines in 2 days time. Funcom's Age of Conan never fully recovered from that bad press event

Growing pains of a new companies first MMO

Firefly has come a long way in its Stronghold Kingdoms MMO development, its been a joy being with them along that development . I look forward to what is yet to come
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Voltair

Re: Wildstar MMO early access FLOP

Post by Voltair »

Priest Guardian wrote:Growing pains of a new companies first MMO

Firefly has come a long way in its Stronghold Kingdoms MMO development, its been a joy being with them along that development . I look forward to what is yet to come
I have to say a resounding "here here" to that. Firefly, compared to some companies, have been remarkably proactive but quietly. Stronghold Kingdoms is a very solid MMO. I too enjoyed the journey from late Alpha - beta and onto full release.

There is something fascinating about watching a game change and grow.
Ad Rock

Re: Wildstar MMO early access FLOP

Post by Ad Rock »

Guess that's why it's called early access. It's sorta of a beta but with a fancier title
nop nop nop nop

Return to “Off Topic”