Anyone got a PS3 and need a friend?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
SMthegamer

Anyone got a PS3 and need a friend?

Post by SMthegamer »

I have a PS3 but only about 11 friends, and some of them are foreign so a translator would be good.
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Re: Anyone got a PS3 and need a friend?

Post by SMthegamer »

Yeah my download/upload speeds are practically non-existent but other than that it works fine. My problem is that a lot of companies expect good internet now so they make their game updates oversized, I can't actually play one of my games anymoee because the update is 2GB and keeps crashing but it's "essential" so I can't even play offlne now my PS3 knows it exists. Apparently PSPlus has an auto update feature that will work through the night downlading it but I think either the PS3 has to be on or it will still crash :cry:
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

So what internet are you using now?
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Other than extra purchases (PSPlus & PSStore) PSN is free with your current internet. But I remember how good gaming was before I got PSN, everyday just myself or splitscreen, slaughtering the NPCs of whatever I was playing, I only got PSN because my oldest brother bought CoD: Black Ops on release and decided to try online for once (great surprise when I got home from school), it sucks that the PS4 is making people pay for PSN and isn't even compatible with PS3 games, it means not only would I pay extortionate amounts for the console full of glitches but then I'd have to pay for laggy internet and finally even the games from PS3 you can exhange, it's only a percentage off!
I'm sticking with PS3, if I wanted to pay subscription I'd get XboxLive and play Halo all day, but I can't afford Microsoft, so why would I be able to pay for Sony?

I think this thread has definately become a rant :lol:
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

I want to knowhow Microsoft has Bill Gates and his $billions etc. But the Xbox One plays in 720p while PlayStation4 which is the predecessor to PS3 which had (if you're okay with not getting much DLC) virtually no costs (XboxLive charges a * of a lot when you add it all up) plays in full 1080p.
*?!?!

The main thing I want to kmow about the Steam box is can I play the Steam games I already have?
(that would let me actually play 3 of them)
SMthegamer

Return to “Off Topic”