New game world ahead?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
fail0kid

New game world ahead?

Post by fail0kid »

So, ignoring the new domination world, is there another world in the making that anyone knows of?

USA2?
European World?
UK world 9?
Th3Tux94

Re: New game world ahead?

Post by Th3Tux94 »

I think Firefly will focus on the new Domination world (balance it, listen to player feedbacks, etc.) then they will think about new "standard" worlds.
Alpha 4 - S.R.B. - Serve the Right and Bold
World 4 - The Assembly - Guardians of the Empire
World 7 - TA Leicestershire - Keepin it Moist
fail0kid

Post by fail0kid »

With most UK worlds currently at or above the 2nd age & the other 2 approaching it, I figure a new UK world should be on the table.

A european world would be great, however it'd probably drag a vast amount of the playerbase from the other worlds, what if the EU world were too big to sustain population?

Quite frankly I think the 2nd age sucks, the domination world is the closest to what I'm looking for, except that it will be vastly dominated by carders. I'll probably still give that a shot though.
fail0kid

Post by fail0kid »

"A true winner" I'm sorry, but on this new world, that would be defined by number of cards.

The only reason anyone would contemplate ruling all other worlds out for the development of the domination world would be larger profit margins & lower overall playerbase of the stronghold Kingdoms game itself. making it highly unlikely they would do such a thing.
fail0kid

Post by fail0kid »

I'd be tempted just to roll honor goods villages & heavily card my castles...

But I don't farm & I refuse to waste cards on this world.

Return to “Off Topic”