It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New game world ahead? 

Post New game world ahead?
So, ignoring the new domination world, is there another world in the making that anyone knows of?

USA2?
European World?
UK world 9?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Post Re: New game world ahead?
I think Firefly will focus on the new Domination world (balance it, listen to player feedbacks, etc.) then they will think about new "standard" worlds.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:46 pm

European world would be nice.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:47 pm

With most UK worlds currently at or above the 2nd age & the other 2 approaching it, I figure a new UK world should be on the table.

A european world would be great, however it'd probably drag a vast amount of the playerbase from the other worlds, what if the EU world were too big to sustain population?

Quite frankly I think the 2nd age sucks, the domination world is the closest to what I'm looking for, except that it will be vastly dominated by carders. I'll probably still give that a shot though.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm

One thing good about the brutal world is that after its completed all the players will return to the same player base. And because of its hype almost everyone will be playing it.

Who knows? maybe in the future FF will release only brutal worlds and not standard worlds... After all competition will be much more intense in these worlds and it gives a 'true winner'.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

"A true winner" I'm sorry, but on this new world, that would be defined by number of cards.

The only reason anyone would contemplate ruling all other worlds out for the development of the domination world would be larger profit margins & lower overall playerbase of the stronghold Kingdoms game itself. making it highly unlikely they would do such a thing.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

fail0kid wrote:
"A true winner" I'm sorry, but on this new world, that would be defined by number of cards.

The only reason anyone would contemplate ruling all other worlds out for the development of the domination world would be larger profit margins & lower overall playerbase of the stronghold Kingdoms game itself. making it highly unlikely they would do such a thing.

You forget, you can't card every time for 100 days. Ultimately it will come down to teamwork. And FF said it will give prizes to people who reach top of leaderboard, those can't be carded.
The domination world has no negative effect on player base. Infact it might turn out to be successful. Those who hate it, wouldn't bother joining it, simple as that.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote:
You forget, you can't card every time for 100 days.
I disagree.
Quote:
And FF said it will give prizes to people who reach top of leaderboard, those can't be carded.
I disagree :P

Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:53 pm

WRP_Beater wrote:
Quote:
You forget, you can't card every time for 100 days.
I disagree.
You must have won a lottery :lol:
WRP_Beater wrote:
Quote:
And FF said it will give prizes to people who reach top of leaderboard, those can't be carded.
I disagree :P

Please do explain why?

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Nope, I myself don't card, but I have heard there's somebody who spends hundreds or thousands of bucks sometimes.

There are 17 leaderboards players can be in the top 10 of.
-Points: a hard carder will raise villages, castles and ranks from nothing, and this all contributes to raising his points.
-Ranks: a hard carder will have many ways to have more honor, thus a higher rank.
-Villages: a hard carder will be able to capture more villages and defend better, thus raising his odds to have more villages after 100 days.
-Pillager: a hard carder can card up armies and pillage a lot of stuff.
-Defender: a hard carder requires more armies to attack him, so he'll probably kill more attacking troops.
-Destroyer: same as pillager.
-Wolfs bane: one of the ways a carder will raise honor at the start.
-Bandit killer: same.
-AI killer: same.
-Merchant: a hard carder needs gold, and will obtain it through carding productions and selling stuff.
-Worker, farmer, brewer, weaponsmith, banquetter: a hard carder will card up productions.
-Quester: a hard carder may have no problem doing a lot of quests, while a normal player will always be worried about attacks and stuff.

I left out forager, I give you a carder may be less interested in foraging stuff :P

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next