Dust 514 Corporations

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
SMthegamer

Dust 514 Corporations

Post by SMthegamer »

If anyone plays Dust 514 on Ps3 or EVE on PC then you probably know that it has corporations and alliances, like factions and houses.
This is for any corporations to promote themselves

I'll start it off...
I am a proud member of Inglorious-Inquisition (In2in), a corporation for Dust players to get a feel for the game and have a lot of fun doing it.
We realize that * and skills can be expensive so we run player events like Hunt the c***, where you hunt the Director and every kill is worth 1 million Isk, plus the player with the most kills gets a bonus 10 million, we also help when our members need us to.
I was recruited literally immediately after leaving the academy and I am already well known, but I couldn't have done it with In2in, they answered every question I could ask, helped fund my ideas and guided me towards advanced gameplay.

We also have a sister corp called K.A.O.S Theory, they handle competitive corporation gameplay (planetary conquest) and have EVE players blow away all opposition, for outsiders the entry requirements are about 5 million skill points, but In2in members can get in with as little as 1 million.

To apply for Inglorious-Inquisition and get more details contact Comafog, Reverand Tarquin-smee or Bishop Harcourt or message me on PS3, I'm Mr-Stabby1
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Re: Dust 514 Corporations

Post by SMthegamer »

Anyone even have Dust 514?
SMthegamer

Return to “Off Topic”