It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted 

Post Re: 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted
This is an interesting topic that should be generating a good debate as to if video games are addictive or not, instead it is falling into a "let's argue with each other because we don't like Orbit" thread. I will admit that I assisted in the downfall of Orbit's anti griefing topic but that was not my place to do that, if you do not like a topic or you do not agree with it then just don't post on it and let it get covered up by new topics instead of bumping it up to the top of the list. I do not wish for anyone to post any attack on me for this half of my post because I will not respond to it because that would only serve to pull this thread further off topic and I am attempting to right the ship.

I used to be very much addicted to a certain online game and I played it way too much but I switched internet and for some reason it no longer worked so I was unable to play and in time I was glad to be rid of the game. Now that I have found SHK it is approaching that level again and I do not like spending as much time as I do on this game but as we all know if you spend too much time away then you will return to find what you have worked so hard to build has been taken away in an afternoon...Then the fun of revenge begins.

Ask me about repeal rule #7, more information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=116&t=25650

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Post Re: 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love listening to people fight! :mrgreen:

- proud troll
- well renowned annoying bugger
- Jack of all trades
- Master of neutrality
- Amateur farmer
- Terrible Supplier

Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3