5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Orbit Storm

Re: 5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted

Post by Orbit Storm »

Ajr568 wrote:Don't want to. It's more fun watching you rage about how I don't do something.
Rage? Ha! I eat punks like you for breakfast. Don't project your own self-loathing onto me - not with all of those asterisk-filled posts.

Ajr568 wrote:Ever heard of an over-reaction, *?
Not when used in that context, no. Most people use exaggeration, which would be the proper term. Or perhaps sarcasm. "Overreaction", in this case, makes no sense.

Ajr568 wrote:No, if you are going to proclaim how smart you are, then you can read between the lines.
I don't need to proclaim my 'smarticles' - my vernacular and ethics do it for me. My design agency substantiates that as well. Not that any of that is relevant; but of course, only someone with an inferiority complex would continue pushing the same dried-up jargon you have been spamming this topic with.

Ajr568 wrote:You say something, and instead of arguing to support it, you try (and fail) to tear down other people with personal insults and attacks. I have not seen in any topic you have posted in where you defended your argument, you just insulted people who didn't agree with you.
Really? Let's have a look at my SHK Needs Griefing Deterrents topic. The opening discussion within that topic was just fine until Ad Rock took it upon himself to mock me instead of offering constructive counterpoints. Your first post (on page 2) received an amiable response, which you subsequently followed up with comments about my "mentality", that I am "annoying the devs" (as though you speak for them), and then mocked points for castles, despite not being privy to why those points were so low. The topic didn't even start to disintegrate until this post (on page 5), where you started your whole "whining" gimmick. You were a belligerent buffoon throughout the topic, and only after I had had enough, did I respond in return. You can spin the story however you like, but the evidence speaks for itself.

Ajr568 wrote:Difference is, giving alcohol to a minor is illegal, linking an article isn't. Nice try, dumbass.
I was referencing the fact that you're responsible for violating forum policy for linking to mature content, just as much as you are for violating the law by providing alcohol to a minor. I practically crossed the t's and dotted the i's for you in that one. Just, wow...

Ajr568 wrote:I forgot how much of a fool and a troll you are.. Done on this thread...
Thank you for sparing us from any more of your asininity.
White Tiger 22

Post by White Tiger 22 »

This is an interesting topic that should be generating a good debate as to if video games are addictive or not, instead it is falling into a "let's argue with each other because we don't like Orbit" thread. I will admit that I assisted in the downfall of Orbit's anti griefing topic but that was not my place to do that, if you do not like a topic or you do not agree with it then just don't post on it and let it get covered up by new topics instead of bumping it up to the top of the list. I do not wish for anyone to post any attack on me for this half of my post because I will not respond to it because that would only serve to pull this thread further off topic and I am attempting to right the ship.

I used to be very much addicted to a certain online game and I played it way too much but I switched internet and for some reason it no longer worked so I was unable to play and in time I was glad to be rid of the game. Now that I have found SHK it is approaching that level again and I do not like spending as much time as I do on this game but as we all know if you spend too much time away then you will return to find what you have worked so hard to build has been taken away in an afternoon...Then the fun of revenge begins.
Ask me about repeal rule #7, more information can be found here: http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=25650
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love listening to people fight! :mrgreen:

Return to “Off Topic”