New Castle of the Month feature

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
erik3122

Re: New Castle of the Month feature

Post by erik3122 »

I wish this was still a thing.
God did not create man, man created god. - Dru
Ruire

Post by Ruire »

how about instead of a monthly competition, make it a one time (or once in awhile based on success) actual TOURNAMENT! =3

one castle design, over 4 different castles.

all go under a preset formation. see how many formations each side can take without cards.

I assume this is game developers running this competition, right? dont you have test engines to run attack/defense simulations?
erik3122

Post by erik3122 »

The amount of different designs for castles in SHK is so limited due to the square grid layout and aren't very appealing aesthetically.
nr1stunner

Post by nr1stunner »

The impact castle design has is minimal anyway
nr1stunner

Post by nr1stunner »

I'm not copy pasting David sorry
erpages

Post by erpages »

I have an idea to put in the criteria to make a contest of castle designs:

What about the most troll castle you can encounter? Troll and at the same time, effective. Imagine you find a castle seems pretty weak, useless, but suddenly it becomes costly to destroy.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
greenwitch

Post by greenwitch »

I did a contest for my team for the player in my team that has the best castle and the right research for defense. I did it like the 2nd week of the server to help players be ready for war. One I had them get extra points of they had self Id done.

They took a screenshot of their castle showing what was built and what was building and they sent me the last AI report so I could be sure the castle submitted was the one they sent the screenshot of.

I picked 3 castles one was most interesting which was Angelofpurity he had it shaped like a cat with a fish in its mouth . The fish was done in moat lol

I had so many submit castles QueenTressa was the winner .

It was something fun to do , friendly competition in the team and all having fun doing something together.

I do contest in game for our team all the time. Sometimes it's as simple as who can tell me the best joke. But for real having competitive contests help motivate players and it gets players talking and having fun :)

Return to “Off Topic”