How many ? USA VS England

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
FORTKNOX.

How many ? USA VS England

Post by FORTKNOX. »

with 8 England maps (English server)

I am willing to bet we will see 2 USA maps in the first 3 months and 4 to 5 by its first year

Leaving the question to ask . What will it all look like in a years time with the english speaking player base spread out among so many servers ?
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
FORTKNOX.

Re: How many ? USA VS England

Post by FORTKNOX. »

after reviewing the map of USA. I could not help but become intrigued by its layout.

Against my earliest desires to stay away from it (usa map). I admit I will plop a village down on July 4th. Texas / Maine / Florida are my 3 choices, will depend on which are opened from village placement as to my selection

As I really want to play through the ages on a game world, looks like I will be playing both W-7 and USA - 1 for awhile. However I am sure which ever one reach's the second age first will gain my affection

2 iron's in the fire so to speak will give me the best options down the road ;)
Veteran player of World-7 Exclusively
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi,

I don't mean to be rude, but just to point out - 'with 8 England maps (English server)'

Just to say they are Britain and Ireland maps. England is just one part, along with Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland in Britain and Ireland.

Sorry for the correction.
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Northern Ireland is in the United Kingdom, not Britain.
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Let's not start an argument on this guy's topic.
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

This video gives explicit proof that Northern Ireland is in the UK and not Britain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10

And Googling the definition of Britain is very low standard for you.
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Wikipedia is open to editing, you could have written that yourself, and argument aside did you watch the video it's quite interesting.
SMthegamer
SMthegamer

Post by SMthegamer »

Well you acknowledge United Kingdom is preferred so lets get back to the original topic.
I think there will be about 3 USA worlds to start, it's a lot bigger.
SMthegamer
CD78

Post by CD78 »

Sorry to throw my tuppence worth in but I have to add to this topic :-)

The United Kingdom currently comprises of England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.

Ireland is an autonomous country called the Republic of Ireland at present and is NOT a part of either Britain or the United Kingdom. However during medieval times the United Kingdom consisted of England (which included Wales at the time in 1707) & Scotland, Ireland was included in 1800 and this became known as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and remained so until Ireland broke from this union in 1922 and became known as the Irish Free State.

Northern Ireland did not come into existence until 1921 when Ireland broke from the union with the United Kingdom and despite being on the island of Ireland is still considered part of the United Kingdom to this day.

Just thought this might something to the discussion!

Return to “Off Topic”