Online SHK Player Platform

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
SalukiFire

Online SHK Player Platform

Post by SalukiFire »

Any software developers want to team up to design and develop some kind of online player platform for SHK? I know we are ALL waiting for an API to be released, but maybe we can still lay a foundation and convince FireFly to release an API sooner (or atleast release something small that will expand with us).

I'm not a graphic designer, so I'm looking for a team who would like to make this an interesting project and maybe get something off the ground. Also, the more people we can have working on this means the more ideas we can pour into it over time. We would start off simple, and maybe even include things that people can update manually (like their achievements) and then eventually automate those things when an API is built.

If you're interested, please let me know some ideas you have for such a platform, what your specialties are, and your availability.

I specialize in .NET web application programming. My ideas for this range from a better communication system (secure threads, adding/removing people from threads, replace skype and teamspeak), Game Statistics and Reporting (battles won, battles lost, showing house hierarchy, what worlds you're currently in, last login time for each world), to even social networking (friends list, competitions, Game Statuses).
Ad Rock

Re: Online SHK Player Platform

Post by Ad Rock »

This would have been cool, it's too bad ff dropped the ball on an api after * teasing the users and getting their hopes up. :(
nop nop nop nop

Return to “Off Topic”