It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 6:54 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 769
Reply with quote
Post Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
What would you do if i attacked your villages in-game?

Would you release your 1 man army against me,what can take out towers just by smashing its mighty spear once?

Or would you send me resources and then pillage my towns to get the resources you sent me back?

Even though Kadael smiles to much onforum,i think he's the evil one out of all of you.
But then again,bob has a big hammer.
However just the name "GEK" seems scary.
Purhaps i should be scared of Voltair as he could be a distant cousin of Altair?



What are players thoughts on this?


Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 am
Posts: 385
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
And this is constructive how? This type of issue, if I understand correctly, is best brought up in private, not public.

_________________
Senior Moderator. Serving since October 2010.

SHK Volunteer Support Staff/Moderator,

Kurts


Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 671
Location: UK, Midlands
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
prince Hector wrote:
What would you do if i attacked your villages in-game?

Would you release your 1 man army against me,what can take out towers just by smashing its mighty spear once?

Or would you send me resources and then pillage my towns to get the resources you sent me back?

Even though Kadael smiles to much onforum,i think he's the evil one out of all of you.
But then again,bob has a big hammer.
However just the name "GEK" seems scary.
Purhaps i should be scared of Voltair as he could be a distant cousin of Altair?



What are players thoughts on this?

I lol'd :D

If you attacked my villages in game I would <3 the honour, it wouldn't bother me tbh (however attacking me being in a very large house in Ireland might be bad for your health :D)

I love the "evil one out of you all" hehehehe

_________________
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012


Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 pm
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
Volotair is the one u should be afraid off, why, well Voltair has some attributes which make the main Moderator force always to help her out.
And no we wont send u one man armies, we got much meaner ways of getting what we wont.
No moderator will ever attack u unkess u provoke him/her, for example with a weird forum post, or attaking them or one of their precious vassals.
sincerly mrscontrol
PS: Hope u dont wanna start the First moderator crusade!
PPS: Is what u take legal?


Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 671
Location: UK, Midlands
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
The 1 man super armed peasants of infinite health will cometh! *pewpew*

_________________
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012


Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 pm
Posts: 774
Location: Right Behind you
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
I rather send 500 captains army.

_________________
Image
Check my full suggestions thread
Play LoL with me

Spoiler! :
Razes: Doesnt Matter
Captures: Doesnt Matter
Ransacked Buildings: Doesnt Matter
Diamond Medals: Doesnt matter

What matters is how much politics you play in this game.
True Story.


Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 671
Location: UK, Midlands
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
Locarius wrote:
I rather send 500 captains army.

But no amount of captains or other troops can withstand the 1 super peasant, tbh :twisted:

_________________
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012


Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 769
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
Kadael wrote:
Locarius wrote:
I rather send 500 captains army.

But no amount of captains or other troops can withstand the 1 super peasant, tbh :twisted:


Part from Chuck Norris.

unless he is rapidly buuilding up mini chuck norris's,then we all doomed!

:shock:


Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 671
Location: UK, Midlands
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
prince Hector wrote:
Kadael wrote:
Locarius wrote:
I rather send 500 captains army.

But no amount of captains or other troops can withstand the 1 super peasant, tbh :twisted:


Part from Chuck Norris.

unless he is rapidly buuilding up mini chuck norris's,then we all doomed!

:shock:

This is true, however, can the world cope with mini chuck's as well as the one chuck :o

_________________
former Firefly Site/Games Moderator : 2009-2012


Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 am
Posts: 133
Reply with quote
Post Re: Kadael,GEK,Voltair,Bobkyou
No... there can be only one.


Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.