One final request then I will not bother any of the moderato

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Bobkyou

Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode

Post by Bobkyou »

Deleted posts can not be undeleted. I checked my browser history but too much time has passed, I don't have a copy of it.
Bobkyou

Post by Bobkyou »

I skimmed it but I didn't read it very closely (your grammar is horrible . . .)

The following is just a guess, as I don't know who deleted the post. The problem with posts like that is it just encourages arguments on the forums, and things can potentially get out of hand. Most forums have rules against 'calling people out' like that, although these forums don't have anything specific in the rules about it as its up to moderator/FF discretion. Also your post contained screenshots of the other players insulting you, and that's better handled in private rather than on public forums (and yes the persons in question got warned about that).

As someone felt it necessary to delete the post, I'll warn you now against retelling the events of what happened.
prince Hector

Post by prince Hector »

AlexDragon wrote:I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex

Yes your topic was locked,as i saw the message the mod wrote.Then i think like 30mins later it was deleted.Also i think Mods dont acutally delete it.It goes to some Archive where topics are no use or questions have been answered from the topic.
prince Hector

Post by prince Hector »

AlexDragon wrote:
prince Hector wrote:
AlexDragon wrote:I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex

Yes your topic was locked,as i saw the message the mod wrote.Then i think like 30mins later it was deleted.Also i think Mods dont acutally delete it.It goes to some Archive where topics are no use or questions have been answered from the topic.

So after 30 min all the lock thread will be delete? That is crap!
So i never get my topic back....................................................

:(

I said I THINK.Doesnt mean its 30mins.Other forums iv been to that they only delete topics if its insults and offending other people.Other than that it gets archived.
What ever the story you did i think everyone gets the point now and you dont need to harrass mods and players with more and more of your pointless topics.

How i see it is,you attacked someone and there friends retsliated.Thats a lesson learnt to you.
prince Hector

Post by prince Hector »

AlexDragon wrote:I said I THINK.Doesnt mean its 30mins.Other forums iv been to that they only delete topics if its insults and offending other people.Other than that it gets archived.
What ever the story you did i think everyone gets the point now and you dont need to harrass mods and players with more and more of your pointless topics.

How i see it is,you attacked someone and there friends retsliated.Thats a lesson learnt to you.
Yeah I attack 1 person that is active . But then I got warn . After that I attack a inactive player and my faction said ; Alex Dragon . you are reset . If you come back to scotsland again you will be reset again.

How fair is that> I get 2 warnings but why I attack a inactive player is wrong?

Nevermind I don't want to retell the story as Bobkyou warn me .

Sorry Bobkyou.

ALex[/quote]

No one can tell if players are inactive.Maybe the player was active or as you said inactive but the othern players who knew that player,defended them.Also i think you said you tried to capture which by doing that just prevokes the enemy more to come at you.
Bobkyou

Post by Bobkyou »

Alright that's it, locking the thread.

Return to “Off Topic”