It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 12:51 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 One final request then I will not bother any of the moderato 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Posts: 141
Post One final request then I will not bother any of the moderato
I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex


Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am
Posts: 2718
Location: USA
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
Deleted posts can not be undeleted. I checked my browser history but too much time has passed, I don't have a copy of it.

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Posts: 141
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
Bobkyou wrote:
Deleted posts can not be undeleted. I checked my browser history but too much time has passed, I don't have a copy of it.


I should have make a backup in the first place .

But may I know the reason of why one of the moderator delete it .
Last time I beg some of the moderator and they got angry and they banned me just because of that.

My friend told me not to cry because he said people will use that as an excuss to bully me. :|

The thread is called : The whole scotland hunting me down

In the thread it has many evidence of many screenshots and words that I type. All part of it is true.

Have you read that thread before Bobyou?

Regard,
Alex


Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am
Posts: 2718
Location: USA
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
I skimmed it but I didn't read it very closely (your grammar is horrible . . .)

The following is just a guess, as I don't know who deleted the post. The problem with posts like that is it just encourages arguments on the forums, and things can potentially get out of hand. Most forums have rules against 'calling people out' like that, although these forums don't have anything specific in the rules about it as its up to moderator/FF discretion. Also your post contained screenshots of the other players insulting you, and that's better handled in private rather than on public forums (and yes the persons in question got warned about that).


As someone felt it necessary to delete the post, I'll warn you now against retelling the events of what happened.

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Posts: 141
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
Bobkyou wrote:
I skimmed it but I didn't read it very closely (your grammar is horrible . . .)

The following is just a guess, as I don't know who deleted the post. The problem with posts like that is it just encourages arguments on the forums, and things can potentially get out of hand. Most forums have rules against 'calling people out' like that, although these forums don't have anything specific in the rules about it as its up to moderator/FF discretion. Also your post contained screenshots of the other players insulting you, and that's better handled in private rather than on public forums (and yes the persons in question got warned about that).


As someone felt it necessary to delete the post, I'll warn you now against retelling the events of what happened.


Okay thanks Bobkyou I know my grammar is bad. It is because I type too fast .
Okay I will never retelling the events of what happen but why didn't any of the moderator at least give me a warning first so that I can go and edit it and change it?

Please bobkyou I am not telling you about retelling the events . Could you please tell me if you know who is the guy that delete my post . (Guy = one of the moderator)

I am pretty sure that it is not you or either Voltair because you guys know me in the first place . (Remember the bug thread?)

If my thread is back I will delete all the screenshot and I will just make a like a fairy tale please but I won't tell the events again.

My suspects lie on Kurts but I don't know..

Best Regard,

Alex


Last edited by AlexDragon on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 769
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
AlexDragon wrote:
I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex




Yes your topic was locked,as i saw the message the mod wrote.Then i think like 30mins later it was deleted.Also i think Mods dont acutally delete it.It goes to some Archive where topics are no use or questions have been answered from the topic.


Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Posts: 141
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
prince Hector wrote:
AlexDragon wrote:
I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex




Yes your topic was locked,as i saw the message the mod wrote.Then i think like 30mins later it was deleted.Also i think Mods dont acutally delete it.It goes to some Archive where topics are no use or questions have been answered from the topic.



So after 30 min all the lock thread will be delete? That is crap!
So i never get my topic back....................................................

If it go to some archive where it was place then the moderators might take it back . I just want to make a backup for it and I will 100% fix all the error.

Kurt is the one that lock my thread . He said : No one is going to help you . Thread lock.

But then people pm me and they sadi they will help me so why lock the thread and delete it?
:(


Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 769
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
AlexDragon wrote:
prince Hector wrote:
AlexDragon wrote:
I am pretty sure that my thread is not lock .Its was delete by someone . I will not sent any pm to any moderator because 3 days ago I think I got banned .

I don't want any banned again please.

Please listen :

I did not make a backup of my thread .

I spend 10 hours of making the thread.

I am 100% sure it is not lock . IF it was lock i go to search and i will be able to find it .

Then now i can't find it and my friends can't find it too so it was deleted by someone.

I wish it was locked forever and I will not beg any of you to unlock it.

But could my thread come back and lock it . I mean lock the thread but at least don't delete it please .

I am so sad of what happen :|

Best Regard,

Alex




Yes your topic was locked,as i saw the message the mod wrote.Then i think like 30mins later it was deleted.Also i think Mods dont acutally delete it.It goes to some Archive where topics are no use or questions have been answered from the topic.



So after 30 min all the lock thread will be delete? That is crap!
So i never get my topic back....................................................

:(



I said I THINK.Doesnt mean its 30mins.Other forums iv been to that they only delete topics if its insults and offending other people.Other than that it gets archived.
What ever the story you did i think everyone gets the point now and you dont need to harrass mods and players with more and more of your pointless topics.



How i see it is,you attacked someone and there friends retsliated.Thats a lesson learnt to you.


Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Posts: 141
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
I said I THINK.Doesnt mean its 30mins.Other forums iv been to that they only delete topics if its insults and offending other people.Other than that it gets archived.
What ever the story you did i think everyone gets the point now and you dont need to harrass mods and players with more and more of your pointless topics.



How i see it is,you attacked someone and there friends retsliated.Thats a lesson learnt to you.[/quote]

Yeah I attack 1 person that is active . But then I got warn . After that I attack a inactive player and my faction said ; Alex Dragon . you are reset . If you come back to scotsland again you will be reset again.

How fair is that> I get 2 warnings but why I attack a inactive player is wrong?

Nevermind I don't want to retell the story as Bobkyou warn me .

Sorry Bobkyou.

ALex


Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 pm
Posts: 769
Post Re: One final request then I will not bother any of the mode
AlexDragon wrote:
I said I THINK.Doesnt mean its 30mins.Other forums iv been to that they only delete topics if its insults and offending other people.Other than that it gets archived.
What ever the story you did i think everyone gets the point now and you dont need to harrass mods and players with more and more of your pointless topics.



How i see it is,you attacked someone and there friends retsliated.Thats a lesson learnt to you.


Yeah I attack 1 person that is active . But then I got warn . After that I attack a inactive player and my faction said ; Alex Dragon . you are reset . If you come back to scotsland again you will be reset again.

How fair is that> I get 2 warnings but why I attack a inactive player is wrong?

Nevermind I don't want to retell the story as Bobkyou warn me .

Sorry Bobkyou.

ALex[/quote]


No one can tell if players are inactive.Maybe the player was active or as you said inactive but the othern players who knew that player,defended them.Also i think you said you tried to capture which by doing that just prevokes the enemy more to come at you.


Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.