Any fun browser based games which aren't pay-to-be-good?

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Jeremiah

Re: Any fun browser based games which aren't pay-to-be-good?

Post by Jeremiah »

Bump, any other games worth looking at?
Th3Tux94

Post by Th3Tux94 »

I played a lot of browser games.... SHK is of course the best (in Alpha 4 it was, and yep I know SHK is not a browser game).
Alpha 4 - S.R.B. - Serve the Right and Bold
World 4 - The Assembly - Guardians of the Empire
World 7 - TA Leicestershire - Keepin it Moist
Bobkyou

Post by Bobkyou »

I've been playing a lot of Shadow Era lately. Its a card game similar to Magic the Gathering or the WoW CCG. You get a starter deck for free (I suggest Boris Skullcrusher, Nishaven, or Eladwen Frostmire when starting out). Additional starter decks and 15 card packs costs 100 'shadow crystals' which works out to about $0.90 each. Each time you level up you earn a small amount of shadow crystals for free and you earn gold which lets you buy individual cards. You can also earn shadow crystals for free from superrewards, and they are working on another free system as well. $10 is all you need to be competitive, $20 is enough to buy 4x of every card that's currently in the pool, and you can easily get by just using the different free methods of earning crystals/gold.

They also have a referral system *cough* which lets you earn a small percentage of the shadow crystals another person earns. So if a referred person earns 100 shadow crystals, the referrer gets a bonus 10 shadow crystals for free. Just type in an e-mail address and password and click submit to create an account.

Return to “Off Topic”