Blizzard listens and Firefly goes through the motions

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
DekeYoungAtlanta

Blizzard listens and Firefly goes through the motions

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

World of Warcraft responds to player input

World of Warcraft retail was waning as it was too easy. So Blizzard brought back World of Warcraft Classic.

3 years later they are migrating to Burning Crusade Classic. They emailed surveys to players about how to perform the migration. Not everyone got what they wanted, but Blizzard listened to the player base and admitted they made a mistake and updated changes.

Firefly operates in a vacuum and will never admit that the ERA rules were a mistake.

Sad.

Regardless I spend less and less time on SHK and more on WoW.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Blizzard listens and Firefly goes through the motions

Post by DontBeaWuss »

SHK is a dead duck. It was a game that used to fly high but, sadly, no longer. Too much rampant cheating and bullying to the point that many players are giving up.

At some point, once these players tell others how bad this game has become and so forth, it will eventually tarnish FF to the point that their standalone games will not garner custom and then where will they be?

I think they forget that faithful players here, bought their other games as well as pointing friends and families to them but, because of the woeful 'support' that's dwindled to the point of cut and paste responses, their player base will diminish and it's something they perhaps could avoid by being more responsive to players' needs.
Priest Guardian

Re: Blizzard listens and Firefly goes through the motions

Post by Priest Guardian »

ZeMadDog wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:47 pm Yea, this game is washed up at this point. They have no moderators left and online like 2 active admins for every world.

Its sad that they dont care about the game that makes them the most money. Stronghold Kingdoms makes up most of there player base, yet they act like its a side project that only has like 5 people playing on it.
Glad I am not the only one who thinks this :)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Off Topic”