No tutorial?

All discussion related to activity in World 1 should be posted here.
Dolidoy

No tutorial?

Post by Dolidoy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:48 pm

I know tutorial gives us a free premium card for 2 day and materials. But i can't see it when logging in game. what up?

stage

Re: No tutorial?

Post by stage » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Did you place your village?

moyimus

Post by moyimus » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:38 am

I skipped on tutorial, but was able to put it back after checking the settings in the upper right corner.... resume tutorial or something. I forgot what the option was exactly written because its now gone in my tab after I finally did the tutorial.

Dolidoy

Post by Dolidoy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:38 am

yes, i know. I checked setting, too. But having nothing. Maybe bug ~.~
@ stage: are u member of QS-orange House ? :D

stage

Post by stage » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:47 am

/offtopic
Yes, I was. :mrgreen:

Sigmar

Post by Sigmar » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm

well this is bunk... i dont have the option for the Tort to earn free stuff. as i was not aware you had to activate it. i saw the few armies that people had running around, but i never had one. already at Villin so i guess im shafted.

if you do indeed win/earn free items that makes it unfair for the people who did not know/turn on that option. i guess you have to be a bumpkin to access that option ??

add in the serial errors i still get, im not overly impressed with the beta so far. its currently playing worse then A4 was running.

Merepatra

Post by Merepatra » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 am

Everyone should get the option to play the Tutorial when they start the game. If you close it down and don't play it you can still play it later by clicking on Settings and under that there is an option to resume the tutorial. If you don't get this then put in a bug report in the bug forums or a ticket to Stronghold Kingdoms Support at http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php

Return to “World 1 Lounge (Closed)”